Chapter 5

I know Y/n has less exposure from the past few chapters, so i'm going to make it up to y'all

*** 3rd Person's POV ***

Y/n and Snow heard a knock on the door, they both gasped as both Sisters scrambled to put on the shoes and cloak. Snow is the one to first open the door she got startled when she saw it was just Jack with a moisturizing mask on.

"Would you like to join me in a moisturizing mask?" Jack offered Snow while massaging his face.

"Oh, thanks, oh. But I am...Oh! So tired." She said while faking a big yawn.

"Are you sure? It's very important to take care of your skin." Jack persisted on

"Positive." Snow then closed the door on Jack but The two still overhear Jack behind the door still trying to persuade her on. "But this is the finest French recipe meant to hydrate skin. It is made of French poopee!" The two didn't respond so Jack finally took this as a rejection and left.

"Blegh, I don't even wanna know what that is." Y/n noted while shivering sitting on the bed with her cloak now on. her comment made Snow giggle as she sat at the table again in front of the window. but then Snow caught a glimpse in the distance with the same silhouette as her father.

"Papa?"

This caught Y/n attention "What?"

"I think I saw Papa from the distance...Let's go after him." Snow uttered as she stands up from the chair starting her way on the door. But before she could open it Y/n took a hold of her wrist.

"Woah woah! you're not going out there...Let me do it."

"What but--"

"No buts. I don't want you getting hurt Snow."

Snow scoffs at her statement and fired back. "I'm Stronger than you physically y'know."

"Please I can't let you get hurt again. just...trust me on this one okay?" When Snow saw Y/n's pleading eyes she remembered what happened last time and It was one of the times where Y/n was traumatized so much. Deciding to just give up Snow sighed and nodded her head reluctantly. Y/n exhaled a breath of relief and smiled, she took a step back at Snow and fixed her hood. "I'll be back in a jiffy, don't worry." As Y/n left through the door she secured the dagger to her side.

-

At the other part of the house Merlin in his human state was looking through his bookshelf "Hmm. A spell that makes you fall in love. Oh, there it is." He says as he reach for the highest part of the bookshelf. As he reaches out Hans suddenly came in, the curse then made Merlin back to his little green self. "Merlin! Have you seen my cook book?" Annoyed by this still Merlin politely replied while gritting his teeth. "Have you checked in the kitchen?"

"Ah, silly me! The kitchen. Of course!" As he left Merlin turned back to his un-cursed form. "Now, where was I?" He was pulling his desired book midway when Jack came in. "Merlin, have you seen my moisturizer?." This made the book fall on his head which then angers him. Merlin then gets up all on Jack's face and in an angry voice he said. "No! Whatever it is, I haven't seen it. Now please, go away." He pointed at the directly at the door.

"Someone's got anger management issues." Jack says trying to fix his mask that is falling out of his face as he slammed the door shut on Merlin.

"Getting a kiss was never a problem with this face." Merlin admired his original self i nthe mirror after Jack left, when he heard footsteps outside he tore his gazed away from the mirror. He saw Y/n running outside with a lit lamp.

"Red Cloak?"

-

"Papa?... Papa Are you there? Papa?" Y/n shouts echoed through the woods. she moved the lamp in front of her to light here way but when she did she accidentally disturbed something which made it roar. Y/n yelped and protected herself with her cloak when bats flew at her they were also disturbed by the loud noise.