Chapter 7

=== 3rd Person's POV ===

The morning came Y/n and Snow woke up early from their borrowed Bedrooms from the F7. Snow yawned and stretched out her arms above her head while Y/n still clearly bothered about what happened to her and Merlin last night, grumpily collected her dagger and red cloak from the chair next to her bed. "Good morning." Snow greeted her sister with a smile. Y/n lost in her thoughts accidentally didn't hear Snow as she continues to put on her equipment.

Snow smile faltered when she got no response from Y/n so she faked a cough to get her attention. This snapped the young girl back to reality and she looked at the person who made the sound, Snow smiled and greeted her again but less enthusiastically than earlier. Y/n replied a little good morning to Snow. She noticed that her little sister's mood is down so she walked up to Y/n and gave her a side hug.

"What's wrong?" 

Snow questioned Y/n but all she did in response was shook her head and turned away from Snow. She didn't let go of her sister and took a hold of Y/n's face to stare directly at her eyes, only for Y/n to avoid her looking at the side.

"Hey what's bothering you?" 

"It's nothing." She pouted

"Well it doesn't look like nothing to me." Snow let go of her face and crossed her arms and gave Y/n the 'I'm not believing you' face. Y/n chuckled knowing she can't really hide anything from Snow, hell it might be a twin super power thing because they really can't hide any secrets from each other without the other knowing. 

Y/n sighed "it's just some silly boy problems."

Snow got a feeling that it was really bothering her so she let go of the the subject for now. "If you're ready to talk about it I'm always here for you okay?"

Y/n smiled gratefully that Snow dropped the subject since she wasn't really ready to talk about it yet. she fully embraced her and uttered. "Thanks sis." 

--------

Fast forward when everyone at the household is outside and at the front of the house. Snow handed over her handmade posters to the others. "Here you go. I drew these up last night." 

'Yeesh'

Y/n saw them cringe at her sister's drawing of their father when they got the paper, she crosses her arms and glared holes at them daring them to comment badly about the drawing and her dagger will be at their neck. 

"You did this all of this in one night? You're so amazing sis." She wholeheartedly praised her sister making the others hesitantly hum in agreement to her statement.

"I can't tell if this drawing is terrible, or really avant garde." Hans said to Snow still cringing on how horrible the drawing is.

"Well she did learn from one of the best art teacher in our neighborhood, his name is Pablo Picassover." as Y/n said this she took one of the copies from Snow and gave it to Arthur who was holding his hand up for Snow to give him his. Arthur frowned deeply when Y/n gave it to him instead, not caring at his disappointment at all.

"One thing's for sure, daddy's on the big side...of big." Merlin chimed in trying to start an awkward conversation with Y/n but she didn't even paid attention to him. Still clearly upset about their little talk last night.

He noticed her behavior but still persisted, he smiled and said to them "You girls must take after your mother." 

"No, I look a lot like papa...Oh!" Before Snow could slip up their secret Y/n bumped her elbow to her sister.

She fumblingly then said while making weird hand gestures. "Yeah, my mother. Gosh! We..." 

"My Mother and Sister looked exactly like twins."