Chapter 10

--- 3rd Person's POV ---

Fast forward later in the night with Y/n and Merlin who is currently sitting on the hay by the shed with bunny sleeping behind them. The two of them was laughing and talking, well mostly Merlin was doing all the talking while Y/n hugs her legs while listening and giggling along at him. They were reminiscing about what happened in the morning.

"You should have seen the look on his big ugly face when bunny came running at him." he made  silly hand gestures as he says it, Y/n rolled her eyes at him with a smile. "That's how you see everything, isn't it?" Merlin stared at her confused not getting what's she's on about. "With my eyes?"

She shook her head at him and she hugs her legs closer to her. "You always talk about what someone looks like."

"I do? I wouldn't say that."  Merlin brushes off Y/n's statement.

"But I can't wait for you to see the real me."

"What kind of Merlin is the real you?" She raised her eyebrows.

"You might not believe it, but the real me is famous, handsome, and even popular. Not short, stumpy and green." He boasted

"Yeah, you're short, stumpy and green, but you're also a wonderful and sometimes stupid but charming person." she shrugged her shoulders.

Merlin slightly blushed at her but then frowned, so he dismissed her words not really believing that he is worthy of someone like Y/n if he currently looks like a dwarf. "I'm not explaining it right. If you saw the real me, you'd know exactly what I mean."

Y/n sighs. "I think you don't get me, I mean it, and I think I've already seen the real you...What if I preferred you like this, just the way you are." She comfortingly touched the side of his face with her palm. Merlin's mind went blank at the contact, he looked at Y/n like she was some crazy person as he resist the urge to nuzzle into her palm more. He nervously remove her hand out of his face but didn't bother to let go of her hand. 

Merlin chuckled. "That's hilarious...Here, close your eyes, and imagine the real me." Y/n frowned at him. "Merlin that isn't going to change anything, can't you understand that looks doesn't mean anything to me." 

"Please try it...for me?" He copied her expression and pleadingly stared at her.

Y/n reluctantly closed her eyes when she saw his expression.

"I guarantee you, it'll be different."

Y/n' eyebrows furrowed when she felt the hand that she was holding turned different. What she didn't know that Merlin turned back to his  human form when she closed her eyes and  he was staring adoringly at Y/n. "I do feel something different..." she answered.

"Really?"

"But eyes opened or closed to me you're still Merlin to me."

Y/n turned her head a little bit upward toward the ceiling, which causes the hood of her face to slightly show some of her face.

 "Now tell me... what or who am I to you?" she nervously asked her question. 

"You're a gift.--" Y/n grinned a little, Merlin smiled and move closer to Y/n as he continues.

"A gift that'll transform me into someone amazing. Just like you're amazing."

Y/n opens her eyes then and saw that Merlin green smiling face was now more closer to her, he noticed too and looked  quickly to the while whistling like he didn't do what he just did. "Y/n! There you are!" Snow suddenly burst inside the shed with them. Y/n jumped away from Merlin when she saw Snow coming in. "What is there an emergency?!" she moves to check on Snow if there are any injuries, but Snow just shook her head. "Well I wouldn't call it emergency per say."

"I can't seem to take off my shoes in front of them." Y/n stared at her sister incredulously as Snow said this. "What you try to take off your shoes in front of them?!" She rolls her eyes with a smile at Y/n. "Yeah that's what I've been saying." 

Y/n looks back behind her at Merlin who was still sitting on the ground with his fingers fidgeting with the hay.  'I guess his giving us privacy even though he is literally just right there.' Y/n thought, she drapes her arm at Snow and whispered "Would you do that?".

"I trust them enough to let them finally know my secret, don't you?"

Y/n then remembers all the time Merlin, Arthur, Hans, Jack, Pino, Noki, and Kio has done for them in these past few days. "Yeah I guess you're right." She remove her arms from Snow and talked normally again.

"But the thing is When I try to show it to them the shoes won't remove themselves from my feet!"

"What? Why? Here sit on the barrel I'll try to help you with it."

Snow followed her sisters' order and sat while Y/n was kneeling over her. Y/n grunts as she pull on to the shoes but it refuses to budge even a tiny bit. "That's weird."

"You need a hand?" Merlin smirks and walked towards the two and offered his help.

"Hold on tighter on the barrel Snow. Nope. Stand back. I got this...One..." Y/n continue to grunt and struggle making Snow yelp.

"Two... yeah, okay, I need help." she breathes out.

Merlin pulled on to it with his whole body weight which causes him to fly back when he let go and made Snow fall on her back which causes Y/n to gasped.

 Then he uses a stick to try removing it but flew again toward the ceiling this time as Snow looked bored sitting on the barrel, Y/n massage her eyebrows at the failure.

And next Merlin tries to use a tool meant for welding the fire heat causes Snow to kick up and hit Merlin in the face.

Another try Merlin used his power but it only bounced back at him causing him to get electrocuted.

Then as he attempt to use a chainsaw the sisters freaked out at this and Y/n moves in front of Snow so he doesn't get close to her. "Woah, Woah, Whoa, Don't." 

Merlin stared at the chainsaw then chuckled noticing that it was a  reckless and stupid idea. The chainsaw flew off the  handle and took down Merlin with it.

Y/n exhaled and Snow looks at her feet.

"You know what the weird thing is? They're super comfortable."

===========================

Not edited

Short chapter I know T-T