Chapter 4

*** 3rd Person's POV ***

On a Faraway kingdom  that is built like a ferris wheel contain a blonde prince and two big guard. "Who is coming to my birthday party?" The whinny prince interrogate his guard.

"Has Ariel RSVP'd?"

"She says she can't make it, sir. She has to wax her legs." The guard with the more hair on his head responded. 

"But she's a mermaid! What about Sleeping Beauty?"

"Doctor's appointment."

"Is she sick?" 

"Says she has insomnia."

"If she's not gonna sleep, she can come to our party."

"What about Rapunzel? And don't tell me she's getting her hair done."

"Nope. It's something called, uh, book." The other guard answered

"Princess Cruise?"

"That's a ship, sir."

"Princess Leia?"

"She's a general!"

"I demand glorious guests!" Prince Average frustratingly screamed at both of his guards. "How can I be any more unpopular! And I don't understand, why?" as he continuous to whines the bell dings at his office entrance. The Three of them looked at the entranced and saw a figure wearing a cloak.

"Greetings, Prince Average."

"It's pronounced Avv-vous-rarge." He retorted back 

"Sure it is." Regina mockingly answered as she move closer to them.

"If you're here for the 'We Love Our Peasants' group giveaway, that motion is ended. Grab your wrinkles and go."

As prince average guards was about to escort Regina out of the castle, she suddenly teleported infront of Prince average's desk, This made the prince jump back on his chair.

"Do you think that people would respect you, if you celebrated your birthday with a beautiful woman on your arm?"

"Finally, someone talking sense! This horrible crone gets it!" Prince average foolishly spoke while pointing a finger at her. Regina didn't falter with her plan to manipulate the prince so she continues. "May I suggest inviting this young lady?" she showed her a two portraits of Snow's current look and a hooded figure with her face slightly showing on the poster. but the prince only cared about the beautiful girl on the picture. 

"She's beautiful, when can she get here?" He asked while hugging Snow's picture.

"Well, that's up to you. You see, she's stolen something from me. You find her, bring her and her accomplice along with you, and you won't look like such a loser, and I get my shoes back." 

"Fear not, loyal hag. I, Prince Average, shall find this fugitive, and make them pay for her crimes, by making her attend my birthday party and the other well, you can have the other. There shall be balloons! I just thought of it. Let's have a lot of balloons!" Prince Average declared as he jumps out of his desk and commencing his way out to find the beautiful girl.

"What a buffoon."

----

Back at The Fearless Seven's house Snow was painting their father portrait, while Y/n was playing with her dagger that was given to her long ago by her grandmother to protect herself whenever Y/n wanted to go visit her. "It looks just like papa." Snow remarked as she looks at her drawing.

This made Y/n stop playing with her dagger and move close to snow. 'yeeshhh' she thought as she caught a glimpse of Snow's drawing. To not hurt her feelings Y/n place a hand on her shoulder and complimented her drawing. "You're right, it looks just like him. You were always the better drawer." Her words made Snow smile and hold the hand that was on her shoulder.

Snow then observe herself at the small mirror. "Papa won't recognize me." she thoughtfully says looking at her shoes she begins to remove them but. "Why won't... why won't these shoes just-just come off?!" 

"Here let me help you." Y/n said as she kneeled in front of Snow and started to pry the shoes off her. "This is harder than I thought! there!" Y/n grunted as she successfully removed The shoes from her Sister. 

"Yes, this is me." Y/n chuckled as her sister layed down on her bed. "Come on join me. And drop that cloak for now." Smiling Widely Snow holds out her hand for Y/n to take. "Alright but just for tonight." She took off her hood and layed down beside Snow looking at the ceiling, she then stared at Snow original features. "Don't ever change Snow, you got that? you're perfect the way you are." Snow giggled after Y/n words. "I won't change as long as you're by my side little sis." 

"I know this seems kinda childish but, promise?" as Y/n holds out her pinky finger

"I Promise." Snow then connected their pinkies together.

==============

Awww I just wanna show that Y/n and Snow has a strong sisterly bond. anyways that is 3 unedited chapters for today see ya next time. if you want to show your support don't hesitate to comment and vote tysm guys!