Chapter 6

=== 3rd Person's POV ===

"You shouldn't go into the forest by yourself. It's a nightmarish landscape, fit only for bloodthirsty warriors like myself.---" Arthur show off his muscle to us as he says this.

"...And squirrels."

"I thought I saw my father. Turned out, just to be that big bunny." Y/n explained disapointed that it wasn't actually their father, She hugs herself and sadly sighed.

"Well, if you ever make such a dangerous and weird mistake again, just know that I can protect both of you all at once." Arthur move in front of the girls and continues to show off himself mostly his target audience is Snow, which is why Y/n rolled her eyes at this.

"That's very kind." Snow smiled grateful for willingness to help them.

"And if you really want to express your gratitude, you can..." He pointed at hiss lips and made a kissing sound. Y/n snorted as she tries to hold back a laugh and she nudges Snow who only smirked and rolled her eyes at Y/n's antics. She slapped Arthur hard on the face 'ohh, that was so well deserved and so satisfying to watch' Y/n thought to herself as she was giggling with her mouth covered with her hand.

"Oh, I am so sorry. This was much slappier than I intended it to be." Snow trying to sound sorry but not really sorry about what she did, Merlin, Hans, and Jack laughs behind the girls.

"Oh! It happens. No problem. Maybe an apology kiss then?" Arthur who is holding his cheek painfully said as he try to mend the humiliating slap with another bold comment. Snow not listening to him anymore move past him as he puckered his lips again, which earned him a hit in the head from Y/n. Arthur open his eyes at this and found the perpetrator already walking behind Snow.

"oops, my hand slipped." Y/n said looking behind her shrugged with her arms still following Snow behind.

Arthur could only stare at their figure as their silhouette started to get smaller. The other three whooped with laughter and mocked him at his embarrassing failure to get a kiss.

"Bravo mon ami!"

"Nice try."

Arthur still not giving ran and yelled up for Red shoes.

Fast forward the F-seven are now all seated in the living room discussing their plan on how to break the curse.

"Gentlemen, to break this curse, we're going to have to work as a tightly knit team. Which means, you do everything I say."

"Excuse me?" "Huh?" "What?" "No." "you got to be kidding." The others objected at Arthur one by one. but he still carry on with his orders "Hans and Jack will search around the Dismal Lake. Triplets! You search the Caves Of Despair."

Arthur saving the best for last "I will go to Golden Goose Avenue with Red Shoes and Red Cloak since I doubt that Red Cloak will be willing to separate with her sister, I will take her with us." He shivered in fear as he imagine Y/n who is making a slicing off your throat gesture with her hand.

"Golden Goose Avenue, which happens to be your go to place for dates." Merlin accusingly said to him very against his idea of leaving him with the girls.

"We are going to focus on the mission. And then see where the evening takes us."

"The only thing you're going to shop for on Golden Goose Avenue, is rejection. And you can't even afford that."

"I like my odds. You saw what she did. An expression of affection. Every woman shows it differently." Arthur show the slap mark as if it was a trophy to the others.

"You took your shot. You got slapped." Jack poked fun at him.

"May I remind you that this is the closest thing to a kiss anyone's had since the curse." He snapped backed, Merlin let out a loud'tch' and huffed at this