|1|

[A/n:- Who's up for some lovely tea?]

"Jimin, please open the door. What's the matter?" Jungkook kept knocking over the door but the latter refused to open it.

"I am sorry. I will try to be a better person for you-"

"What are you sorry for? Do you even know what you have done wrong?" Jimin fired back and crouched himself against the door.

"I am truly sorry for being this inconsiderate but could you please tell me what's wrong?" Jungkook begged for the nth time and slid down the other side of the same door with his hand still knocking weakly over the door.

"I said go, Jungkook! I don't want to talk to you. At least, not today."

"But where do you expect me to go? You are everything I have. Please don't push me away-" A tear slipped past Jungkook's orbs as he put out his concern.

"Just fucking go! I want to be alone. Can't you understand English?" Jimin spits harsh words as fat tears rolled down his cheeks with his arms wrapping themselves around his small frame.

"Jimin, please?" Jungkook's voice broke.

"Stop calling me that! Just go away," Jimin banged his hand over the door, "Choose one, Jungkook. It's either you leave this instant or you never see my face ever again," Jimin broke into breathless sobs.

Jungkook never felt this helpless before.

It was always him that Jimin used to run to when he was feeling low.

It was him that Jimin used to hug and cry when his day went bad.

It was him that Jimin used to find comfort in. 

But today it was different.

Everything that Jimin was feeling tonight and crying over with hurt written over his face was because of...him.

He was the cause for his Jimin to be crying this way.

He was at fault for his Jimin to be in this state.