Valentines future-Part 2

Marcus POV 

I take ages in the PE changing room, to say I'm nervous would be an understatement. Not many people use the showers after PE so I was lucky that most of the room was free in around ten minutes. I'm normally pretty meticulous when taking a shower but today was different-- I literally brought a variety of scrubs and body wash to school for this reason. After I'd scrubbed every inch of my body I felt able to move out of the shower. The reason for this is because today is valentines day and I was thinking about what I could give to Kyle for months but nothing really came to me expect the one thing I've known from the start. Today is the day I want to finally have sex with Kyle. We've been dating for around a year now and I think I'm ready, nervous but ready. 

Drying off I get the clothes I hung up near the shower hoping the steam would help with the wrinkles. I chose a tight black top highlighting my shoulders and arms as well as my trousers that are just a little too tight because they make my butt look great. Going over to the mirror nearby I shove some mouse into my hair making it messy but in the styled way, it looked as good as I could get it for wet hair. Lastly I put on a bit of aftershave hoping Kyle will recognise that it's his favourite of mine. 

Walking out of the changing room I feel more confident with every step. I knew that Kyle would most likely be waiting outside as he prefers that over waiting near the changing rooms. Opening the door to the front entrance I notice him leaning casually by the wall. His phone is grasped in his hand but as soon as he heard the doors his gazed turned to me. Kyle looks just as incredible as he did earlier if not better by his slightly disheveled hair. Getting closer to him I pull him in for a kiss, "So what have you got planned for us?"  

"Wait and see," he responds the right corner of his mouth pulling up teasing me. 

We both head over to his car not saying a word, there was an unspoken tension around us and I think we both knew it was the good kind. 

*** 

Pulling into his driveway Kyle shuts off the car then turns to me. 

"I was going to wait to do this but you look so fucking good." He pulls me in closer to him kissing me deeply trying to pull me as close as he can without the gearstick impaling us. We carry on like that for a while until I pull away. 

"Maybe... we should g-go inside." My words come out breathless as I stare into his beautiful transacting eyes. 

"Okay," he responds with a wicked smirk.

As soon as the front door is shut he pushes me against it reuniting our lips again. His peppermint  breath brushes against my lips every time he goes for air. The swarm of butterflies erupt in my stomach coming to life like they've been hibernating since we last made out. I roughly grab his hips pushing them into mine grinding against him. He lets out a moan somehow pulling us even closer, his hands feel up my chest before one of his arms slides next to my head against the door enclosing us into our own little bubble. Letting out a moan I try to push even closer to no avail because there was a very irritating layer of fabric between us. My fingers tremble slightly as my hands move down to the button off his trousers. He pulls away gasping, removing one of my hands after I've undone the button I set his face towards me making him look at me. His eyes are wide his pupils so dilated his eyes look almost pitch black. Bitting my lower lip slightly I keep my eyes looked on his as I undo the zipper to his trousers. 

"Marcus are you sure?"

"Yes, I want this. I want you." 

He nods with response and as soon as I know I have his full consent I push his trousers down. Falling to my knees my face is level with his boxers watching as he strains against them. My fingers reach the hem of his boxers before puling them down. 

***

Kyle rolls off of me panting. Once we'd started we couldn't stop and headed upstairs. His hand leisurely traces my chest as he looks at me. 

"How was it?" His eyes are slightly hooded as he looks at me making me melt even more into his touch.

"Amazing," I say leaning over to kiss him gently. 

We lay like that for a little while both of us soaking in the moment. Eventually Kyle looks at the time and starts getting up. 

"Although this was what I was hoping would happen I do have something else planned." He doesn't say anymore. After he cleans us both up he shoves on his pants before leaving me alone in his bed. Deciding to follow after him I get up quickly and shove my pants on and my trousers which were taken off upstairs. 

Walking downstairs I head into the kitchen where I can hear noise-- presumably Kyle. Leaning against the doorframe I watch in glory as I see my man getting saucepans all ready. He hasn't noticed me watching yet but I can't look away. Since seeing him in his bedroom he's put his trousers on but other than that he's still shirtless showing off his football physique. His muscles move against his taunt skin as he grabs and moves objects showing off his lean yet defined body. Kyle hums slightly to himself while getting everything ready. Once I've decided I've had enough of ogling my boyfriend I walk over to the table that is perfectly set out. There are roses everywhere and I mean literally everywhere. I've never seen a room this red. 

Wincing slightly I sit down on the seat. Kyle immediately draws all his attention to me, "Are you okay? Did I hurt you?" 

"No I'm fine. It was incredible I'm just a little sore," His concerned expression makes me want to grab him just so he believes me but I don't want to move too much right now. Yes I enjoyed it and can't wait to do it again I'm just a bit tender I guess. 

"Okay, I read up that it could happen after your first time just tell me if there's anything I can do to help or that you need." 

"Yes," I respond with a wide grin on my face. The idea that a year ago we were questioning wether dating was a good idea compared to now where I have the most caring and understanding boyfriend I could ever have asked for is insane to me. He's been so patient especially with how messed up I was after my dad moved out and I honestly could ask for anything more. I feel happy knowing that today I gave him my all we are fully together in everyday and I can't even describe how elated I feel. 

***

Of course Kyle went above and beyond. He made the dinner from Lady and the Tramp which is literally the only romantic scene in history I've ever liked and despite me originally hating valentines day he has made this a pretty phenomenal one. One thing I know is I will never forget today and that its now up there with one of the best days in my life. 

____

Thank you so much for reading the last part of this valentines short. I will be back to present chapters next week.