Mini bonus-Confrontation

-- Set before Kyle and Marcus got together-- 

Marcus POV

"How could you!" Addison's voice rings out as she barges into the room. 

My sister stands in front of me practically seething with rage. 

"Do what?" I gasp so loud its almost comical. There's only one thing this could be about and I've been dreading the day it would come. Do I think I could've handled it better maybe but I just wanted my sister to be happy and comfortable in herself. 

"You know what you do. Don't you think I know who 'little birdie' is?" She exclaims waving her arms around like a deranged octopus. 

My mouth hangs open like a fish out of water as I try to conjure up what to say. Honestly I though she wouldn't figure it out she has a tendency to be a little oblivious. "Addison I'm so sorry but I thought it would be for the best!"

"You practically outed me to my crush," her hands fist as she gets angrier by the second-- tears start welling in her eyes and I've never felt worse (we'll maybe when my dad is being a homophobic arsehole but thats different).

"Addy I didn't mean it like that-- you liked her and I wanted you to be happy."  Although that is true there may have been a small selfish reason. If her and Blair got together then I could be with Kyle... right?

Her had goes to her forehead creasing her brows, "I know you want the best but you should know it's wrong." 

I go up to her without saying a word and wrap her into a half embrace trying to move her onto the couch next to me. "Anyone with eyes can see how much you like her and you know I would not have said anything if I didn't think she potentially liked you back. How did you hear about a 'little birdie' anyway?" 

Her hands scrunch together in her lap playing with the hem of her hoodie as she blushed a shade of crimson. I nudge her with my shoulder wanting to know how the hell she found out. Blair must've done something and she doesn't seem upset about what Blair did so it must be good. 

"Umm she may have pinned me up against a wall in the bathroom." 

I choke dramatically on air as her words settle in. "That kinky motherfucker," I snort absorbing the information. Although as I process the thought of my sister being pinned against the wall I suddenly want bleach to erase that thought. No one wants to see their older sister in that situation and if they do they are a perv.  "I am really sorry though sometimes I forget that being queer could be seen as abnormal and that kind of information could be spread to the wrong people." 

"It's okay I'll forgive you because you're my younger brother but I swear if you pull anything like this again I'll be an only child." 

"Sure," I say laughing at her remark. 

She gives me a short hug before heading off upstairs. I know I fucked up but I can't help the smile that graces my lips at the thought of her being in a proper relationship... and the aspect of Kyle being on the market. 

The End 

Hi, so this was just a small bonus chapter I hope to get back to doing normal length uploads soon however I've been working on my two new books (both available on my profile). Thank you so much for reading I hope you enjoyed.