Chapter six-What about Blair?

Marcus POV

My arms wrapped around Kyle's neck as we kissed each other slowly. As we kiss it's like everything fades away. We're no longer in this parking lot we're somewhere in our own world that we created.

Pulling away Kyle gently brushes a stray strand of my hair out the way. Just by that small contact, I feel tingles run down my spine. Looking into his eyes I see the intricate details in his ocean blue orbs.

"You're so beautiful," Kyle whispers his voice sounding raspy from being slightly out of breath

My cheeks instantly heat up in a crimson blush. It feels like I'm trapped in some dream and not real life, but this is not a dream and if it was I'd hope to never wake up.

His thumb caressed my check where I'm blushing, "Thank you, you're amazing."

He grins at me moving his hands to mine and entwining them.

"We should probably talk about what's going to happen now," Kyle says looking worriedly at me.

I know we have to talk but I want to stay in our little world longer. I don't want to talk about Blair and school, I just want to be with him here and now.

A ringing sound suddenly came blasting from Kyle's pocket.

"You should probably check that," I say nodding my hand to his pocket where his phone is.

He unlinks our hands looking down at his phone.

"It's Blair," He responds answering my unasked question.

Kyle looks confused for a second but answers the phone nonetheless. I look at him as he's talking, he never seems happy when chatting to Blair. He looks worried for a second before a look of somewhat relief. Kyle quickly ends the call then looks at me with a slightly crooked grin.

"Guess what?" Kyle asks looking contently at me.

"What?" I respond anticipating what he's going to say.

"Blair has kissed her crush," he stated simply.

"That's a good thing because..." I kind of know what he's getting at. Of course, it's good for him because for one we just kissed and now he'd be able to break up with her.

"Because we had a deal that we'd carry on dating but if we decide to start talking to our crush and it turns into more we will tell each other and break up, " he explained with a grin then placed a chaste kiss on my lips.

"Oh, okay, I guess that's good, but do you know who Blair has a crush on? Does she know that you like me?" I ask anxiously.

"No, we didn't talk about who we have a crush on just that we both had a crush on someone else," Kyle says.

"What do you think her reaction would be when she finds out I'm a guy?" I question.

"If she finds out I have no idea. She's never really been homophobic but has said a few not very nice things," Kyle admits.

Straight away I think of my sister and her feelings for Blair. She'd be heartbroken if she knew.

"Are you going to tell her?... You know about whatever's going on between us," I ramble.

"And what is exactly going on between us?" He asks wrapping his arms around my waist.

Wrapping my arms around his neck I look into his eyes before saying, "This."

Then I lean in giving him a small kiss. We pull away after a little and I look at him. He has a bright smile on his face and his cheeks are lightly tinted.

"What do you think is exactly going on between us then?" I ask with a bright grin.

Instead of answering he kissed me again. This is probably the most kissing I've ever done at one moment. Pulling away from the quick kiss I look at Kyle smiling back at me.

"You still didn't answer my question," I state with a grin.

"Okay. Okay. About what's going on between us I'd like to see where it goes and I don't want Blair to have to be included on that. Sure she'll find out eventually, but for now, can it be just us?" He says looking at me anxiously.

"Okay, yeah, that's fine. I like the idea of just us knowing for now," I respond giving him one last kiss.

***

I get back home and flop on my bed ready to be engulfed into the sheets. Turning on my phone I play 'weightless' by All time low. I listen carefully to the song blasting through my earphones and try to listen to the lyrics carefully. Although I quickly get distracted by the thought of Kyle. An image of him has been on loop in my head since we said goodbye and now all I can do is replay the kiss in my head. It was amazing and unlike any kiss, I've had before. This kiss was great because it was by someone who I've had the strongest feelings I've ever felt towards someone. As my eyes flutter closed I let my music play going from song to song but barley noticing because all I care about at this moment is Kyle.

——-

Hi, sorry this chapter is so late and that's it's short. I'll try to update when I can but a lot of stuff  has been happening recently. Also if you want to read any more bxb I'm kind of writing a new story called No Homo it's on my profile. Anyway thx for reading I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

:)