Chapter eight-Answers

Marcus's POV

"This could be really soon—is really soon—but I really like you more than I've ever liked anyone so I was wondering would you be my boyfriend?" Kyle rambles nervously. He looks more frightened then I've ever seen him.

My head rushes with what I should do but instead of thinking it's too soon, I listen to what my heart is saying. Taking a deep breath I answer, "Yes."

I barely get an answer before I feel his lips collide against mine. Pulling away I smile at how happy he now looks. Kyle hears a noise and turns around to see his friends. There's a mix of happy and disgusted expressions but none of them makes Kyle change his grin in the slightest.

"Kyle what's going on?!" I hear Rose screech although I'm not sure if it was from happiness or a newfound hatred.

All Kyle does is smile as he links his hand in mine, "This is Marcus, my boyfriend."

He looks proud as he turns towards me. In return, I smile back to him happy that he is okay with his friends knowing about us.

The friends that weren't supportive said a few remarks to which Kyle said where to shove it which I must admit was slightly hilarious. His other friends congratulated us before heading to their last lesson of the day. I'm full of extreme excitement more than I've ever had before as I think that I have a boyfriend. I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!

"Come on we should go to our lessons," I say hating to end this moment.

"Yeah. I'll walk you to yours then go to mine," Kyle responds pecking my lips with a sweet kiss.

Then we head off to class.

***

Kyle and I meet up outside the school and decide to go back to mine. What started out as just hanging out progressed pretty quickly.

Looking at Kyle I try to focus on all his features on his face which look perfect to me. Every intricate detail mesmerises me. Turning his face to look directly at me I lean in towards his beautiful rosey lips.

I kiss Kyle delicately pulling him closer. Our lips move like there moulded for each other never to be apart. As we kiss I move backwards sinking onto the bed with Kyle moving so he is on top of me. My hands trace up his toned body as Kyle makes me gasp when he gently nibbles my lip. His tongue slides into my mouth fighting for dominance. After a while I let him be the victor and move my tongue in rhythm to his. He pulls away slightly and starts kissing down my jaw leading to my neck. As he gets lower to the crock of my neck I can help but let out a small moan that I tried to keep in. Kyle chuckles proudly of himself as he reconnected our lips. We stayed kissing for a while exploring each other's bodies with every touch. My hands run through his hair as we separated resting our foreheads together. I heard my door open then seeing my sister I start feeling my anxiety rise.

"I-I'm so sorry," Addison stuttered starting to close the door.

"Addison wait!" I call out getting off my bed and reopening the door whilst trying to fix my shirt "Hey I'm sorry I didn't warn you or tell you really what has been happening it's all happened so fast."

"It's fine, carry on as you were, I'm going to go to Tess's house," Addison replied unsure of what to do.

"No stay I'd like you to get to know him anyway," I responded dragging my sister back into my room. Kyle has sat awkwardly on the edge of my bed looking sheepish and dishevelled—in other words looking really cute.