**Updated** Christmas future

First off, sorry again that it had been ages. I've been meaning to write but so much stuff has been happening. I wanted this part to be lighthearted and fun so it's a little bonus chapter for Christmas in Marcus and Kyle's future. Also I know it's really late so apologies but I hope you like it nonetheless.

Marcus POV
"Dad! Dad! Wake up!"

I feel a weight on my chest as I gradually gaze up to see my son.

"Papa tell daddy he has to wake up now!" He complains in the sweetest voice.

"Marcus love. Wake up it's Christmas!" Kyle—my husband—practically shouts.

My eyelids feel heavy but I try to keep them open. Julian looks at me excitement etched on his face. His face is still plump with the most adorable smile. He starts bouncing on me making me exhale heavily.

"Okay, okay, I'm awake," I say then wrap my arms around my son. He's already grabbed his stocking from the end of his bed his anticipation radiating of of him.

Julian gets of of me and scoots to the end of the bed so he can gauge both Kyle and I's reactions to Father Christmas giving him presents. He opens them one by one frantically trying to tear the wrapping paper off. His ocean blue eyes staring at us with so much happiness it makes my heart ache. Being a Dad has really changed my outlook on everything, all the trivial things I used to obsess over like what people thought of me is gone. All I care about is looking after my son.

I look over at Kyle who is overjoyed at Julian's elation. Something tells me this will be a good Christmas.

***

Kyle and I are hosting this year. This is because Blair's parents are going away for Christmas so we're inviting Addison and Blair as well as Kyle's parents who we normally spend Christmas with. This year we're also joined by my younger brother.

Kyle is working away in the kitchen whilst I entertain Julian who keeps eyeing up the presents under the tree. Normally we don't make him wait but as Addison and Blair are coming over with their son we thought it'd be cute to see them opening their presents together. Addison and Blair are currently expecting their second child. Once again we had a bet to guess the sex of the baby and I was once again correct.

After my brother--Miles--came out as trans, I got to boast to my sister that I was right all along and she had to begrudgingly give me the ten pounds that we'd previously betted on for our brother. Of course it took me fifteen years to be able to find out that I was correct but it was worth it to be able to smugly chide my sister that I'm a genius as I was correct all along.

***

After a while I heard a knock at the door with the bell following suit. Weird must be my sister. As I got closer to the door I was more and more sure by her persistent ringing of the bell. Okay it's definitely Addison only she could be that annoying. I hear footsteps behind me and see Julian excitedly rushing towards me. I open the door quickly and Julian runs out engulfing Addison in a hug.

"Hey Addison," I say smiling, "Where's Blair?"

"Over here!" I hear a voice call out, "My lovely wife has left me to get everything out the car."

"Don't worry I'll help. Addison considering you're not the one pregnant could you please give me and your wife a hand?"

"What crawled up your ars--

"Addison!" I exclaim shielding Julian's ears from her crude remark. Rolling her eyes she went over to help Blair.

I took Julian's hand then walked over to Blair and Addison's car, "I'll take Harry and Julian inside if that's okay. Kyle can watch them wile we're getting ready."