How i met my Boyfriend.

First of all- My name is Sierra! I will tell you the story how my life changed. But lets have a look what happened before my life went downhill.

-

''Darling wake up. We need to introduce you to someone!'' I heard my mother yell at me so i woke up. I played games the whole night so i was really tired. ''Mooom.. Can you please give me another 10 minutes? I am so tired.. ''. My mom grabbed my pillow and threw it across the room. ''NO you will get out of the bed RIGHT NOW. I will see you in the kitchen in 5 mins! dont be late. '' And with this she left my room. -Urgh.. why ? I hate meeting new people.. - I stood up and went to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeths. I  put on a cozy long jacket and walked down the stairs, to the kitchen. ''Hello..'' i said shyly as i saw a young men in his 20's. My dad laughed and looked at me. ''Dont be so shy, thats Elijah, He is my new coworker and i wanted you to meet him. Elijah looked at me with the kindest smile and waved at me. ''Hello. Good morning. Did you sleep well? You look very beautiful.'' I looked down and blushed. ''Thank you.. Nice to meet you''. He stood up and brushed my hair. ''No need to be shy. I wont bite'' He laughed and looked at my mom. 

''So.. sweetheart we wanted to tell you that he is single and yea.. we thought maybe -'' I instantly got mad and interrupted her. ''NO. I dont wanna date him!''. Elijah smiled and looked at my mother. ''No need to rush things. I will make sure she will change her mind. How about we get to know each other? Wanna show me your room?''. I shook my head and stood there like a little grumpy child. ''NO'' i pouted. Elijah came closer and whispered to my ear. ''You see.. i have money. And your Family..So your family need money right?.. We could help each other.. Otherwise your parents would be so so so sad..dont you think?'' He smirked and cleared his throat. '' I will wait in the car. If you ready, come to me.'' Elijah left the house. 

''sweetie i am sorry..'' My mother said. ''Dont tell her you are sorry! We do the right thing. We raised her so  she should be thankful and help us out!. His family is rich and he promised to pay us if Sierra will date him.'' I got so sad about the things my father said but i decided to stay quiet. ''Ok.. i will do it..'' -i really dont want to dissapoint them.. i need to do it.-  I walked out of the door and to his car. Elijah smirked and opened the door for me. Jump in, we will have a nice day. I will bring you home later. I nod and got in the car. 

We spent the day at a restaurant. He also took me with him and showed me his home. He actually were really friendly to me. He didnt touched me or something like this. Maybe this was the right decision.