chapter 8

Elijah: "So you think you can Walk around in my House with nothing on but a towel? I have a girlfriend, you know i Dont want sierra to see you Like that." Parker laughed and pushed him against a Wall. "So this little cutie have to Deal with all this shit you do but she cant see a men half naked ? I would really Change The way you treat her..in Case someone else think about stealing her from you.." He whispered in his ear. Elijah got really upset and tried to Push parker away. "Youre not even able to Push me away huh?..such a pathetic Boy.". Parker let him go and closed the door after Elijah left The room instantly. You  looked at parker and blushed. "Ummm.."
Parker smiled and walked to the bed n reached out his Hand for you. "Come with me. I invite you. We can Go and eat breakfast somewhere. But First we need to Drive to my House so i can Put some clothes on."
You smiled and got Out of the bed. "I need to shower and Dress Up first, okay?". You asked excited. "Take your time sweetie." He smiled and opened The bathroom door for me. You walked into The bathroom and closed The door behind you. Your clothes falls to the Floor, you get in the shower and started to wash yourself while you thought about parkers touch the whole time..You wanted him to shower with you together so Bad but you were to scared to ask. You finished cleaning yourself and got out of the shower, grabbed a towel and started to rub it against your Body. "You need some Help in there cutie?" You Heard parker asking. "Uhmm..". Parker opened The door slowly and you could see his kinda devilish Smile. "Let me help you..". His Hand reached out for The towel and started to gently rub it over your Arms....your Neck..down to your chest where He stopped. "Are you ok with me touching you there?". He asked in a very soft voice. You nod and put your hands on your Back obediently. "Aw.. you are such a good Girl.. showing me your tits Like this so i can Take Care of em.. " he smirked and started to gently rub the towel over your left breast. His other Hand wandered on your right breast and softly started to Massage it. You enjoyed His Touch so much you let out a cute little moan. "Such a hot Body.. youre The perfect combination of cute n innocent and hot n naughty..". He then rubbed The towel against your right breast and Massage The left.
"I want you to feel good..i have a question..when was the Last Time you were able to cum?. ". Your whole face went Red and you got a bit shy. "I never...uh.. i never came..". He raised His eyebrow and looked at you. "Never? Dont you masturbate ?". You shook your head and looked at him. "No..never Had time for that..so..". Parker smirked and let The towel drop to the Floor, came closer to you and softly Kissed your Neck. "How about i Take Care of you until you can finish..after that we still can get smth to eat.. i want you to feel fully relaxed..". You didnt really know if you should Trust him with your Body or nah. "But i Dont want you to..put it in.." .
Parker smiled softly and grabbed my Chin. "No. I Just want to Help your Body get relaxed. I wont Fuck you, i wont Put it in. I swear.. you can Trust me..".

You Took a deep breath and nod. "T-then i will let you have Control over my Body..". He smirked and nod. "Good Girl..let me make you feel good". He Kissed my Neck again and caressed my Back. "I want you to get in The shower again..with your hands against the Wall. And..please Dont be scared, you will Like it.".
You obediently nod and got in The shower with your hands against the Wall. You started to get nervous so you pressed your thighs together a bit. He smiled and Watched you. "Now..Open your legs a bit and Bend over so i can See everything..". You did as he say and blushed. "Like..Like that?".
"Exactly Like that..thats perfect Baby... You have such a cute little ass.." He came closer and stood right behind you. Let His Hand caress you Back as He starred down to your butt. "You Dont know how pretty you are..". He Said and gently gave you a little spank on your asscheek as his other Hand wandered between your thigh. His whole Hand pressed gently against your Pussy. You let out a moan as His Hand touched you down there. "Oh..you Like my Hand there dont you?". "Y-yes please Touch me more..". You Said greedy for His Touch. He smirked and grabbed The showerhead with His other Hand and turned on the water. Warm water started to splash down on your lower Body. "F-fuck that feels good.." you gasped. He smirked and started to rub your clit gently meanwhile The water Runs down over your holes. "Mhm.. yea thats good right..?". You nod and cant Stop moaning as His Fingers Play with your sensitive clit. "Y-yes its so good..please Dont Stop..". He smiled and rubbed against your clit with a little more pressure. He aimed The showerhead against your wet  pussy and smirked. "Continue with my Hand or should we let your needy pussy feel my tongue..?" He asked in a deep voice. "Y-your tongue?" You asked innocently. "Yes sweetie.. my tongue. Wanna try it to See how it feels?". You nod and blushed. "Yes..please". He smirked and turned the water Off. He looked at your wet Pussy and softly spread your pussylips with His thumbs. "Mhm..such a cute Pussy..". He started to Push His tongue against your little Pussy and slowly Licked between your lips and over your clit. "Fuck..you taste so good..".
You moaned kinda loudly and started to rub your needy Pussy against His tongue. He chuckled playfully and started to  circle around your clit. One of His Fingers wandered to your hole and started to rub Over it. You couldnt Stop moaning as His Finger entered you. His tongue started to move a bit faster and increased the pressure.  "Fuck i think i am gonna cum.." you moaned and pressed your Pussy against His tongue more. He started to Finger you fast n good as His tongue Took Care of your clit. He stopped licking for a second. "Cum for me Baby...be a good Girl and cum..". You felt your legs shaking as you started to cum. Your Pussy started to pulsate and you moaned out loud.