Elijah & Me

The last few months were really stressfull. I started to date Elijah to do my family a favor. He paid my parents and he also bought us a new house where we moved in together. A year has passed since i met him. And he started to change. The first few months everything was fine, he was nice and kind. But somehow he changed.  Elijah started to see other girls sometimes and he only gave me attention when he wanted my body. 

Today he asked me if i wanted to come with him to the gym so i wont get fat. I am not really into stuff like this but i decided to do it-for him. So he will be nice to my family. We went to the gym and he instantly started to check out all the girls. -Guess i am not enough- ''Hey uh..You can take a look around and i will go and talk to some people ok Sierra?'' I nod and sighed. Then he just left me there. -Well uh..- I started to walk around to see if i find something interesting. Something catched my eyes- i stopped walking and stood next to the room where a handsome tall men gave some people a dance lesson. I watched him for quite a bit before he catched me starring. He smirked and locked eyecontact with me. I started to get nervous. He finished the dance lesson and walked to me. ''Do you like what you see, beautiful? Wanna have a private lesson?'' -what? did he really said that?? - ''i ..uhm..-'' My boyfriend joined the conversation and smiled. ''Yooo hey. Thats my personal trainer ! Nice to meet you men! This is my girlfriend.'' 

The trainer smiled and took my hand. ''Nice to meet you.. My name is Parker. Elijah, you never told me you have such a cute girl. I asked her if she wanted me to teach her how to dance. '' Elijah smiled and nod ''Yea that would be so cool! Maybe she can dance for me soon then.'' I just stood there and looked at Parker. His hand caressed my back softly for a moment. ''How about i will call you today and we can talk about the dance lesson?''. Elijah looked at him. ''Sure u can call ME. I will talk with you ab that bro.''. Parker sighed and somehow gave me comfort as he stood closer next to me. ''I wish i could talk to you guys more.. But you know, work. I will see you soon.'' And with that he left for work. Elijah laughed. ''And YOU want to dance? U sure u dont want to go and make me a sandwich instead of trying to impress me this way?'' I almost started to cry but i controlled it. ''Well anyways. I will go and talk to this girl.. Go and do whatever you want girl''. Now i stood there, thinking if this was really worth it. I really want to break up with him but then my family is fucked up... I walked around only to see my boyfriend kiss another girl and grab her ass. -I guess i will just head home so i can try to relax..- I left the gym and walked home. - I am 20 and still not able to stood up for myself..- I arrived at home and changed my clothes into a little shorts and a comfy hoodie. Then i started to watch some tv and ate some cereals. After a good hour of relaxing Elijah came home. ''Yooo. I am back. I met a girl and i wanted to invite her today. Did you made dinner?''. I shook my head and layed on the sofa. ''No.. i didnt.I am tired, sorry''. He came closer and i could see he wanted to hit me. But he didnt. ''BTW.. Parker called me. He will visit us today. ''