chapter -7

"I..i want you" you Said almost whispering. "aw..Are you that nervous Baby? ist ok dont worry.. i will make you feel good.". You started to Blush again and didnt really knew what you should do.
He smirked and slowly leaned over you, His hands next to your head. "Relax honey.." He started to gently kiss your Neck, His left Hand wandered to your Shirt and pulled it Up so He could See your naked perky tits. "Fuck.." He Said under his breath n slowly began to kiss down. Your Body got so tingly that your Body couldnt stay still. He chuckled and looked Up. "Are you alright?".
You nod and softly pressed His head against your Body again. "Such a naughty Girl"..He Whispered while started to kiss your cleavage. You let Out a soft moan as His tongue gently pressed against your hard nipple. "Aw..you are so sensitive.."
He gently started to Flick His tongue over it and then softly started to suck your nipple. His Hand Slides down to your thigh and softly caressed it. "Spread your legs for me honey..". You nod and opened your legs for him. He smiled and start to rub your inner thigh.
He was about to Touch your private part when suddenly someone knocked very loudly on the door. "Seriously?" He laughed and slowly got Up. "Sorry about that".. you Whispered.He shook His head and helped you to Put your Shirt Back on. "We will continue this another time little one. No need to be sorry. I Like taking it good n slow to learn more about your Body." You blushed and smiled. "Okay..".

The knock got louder so parker sighed. "Pretend to sleep Baby.." you instantly pretend to sleep and cuddled under the blanket. He smiled and softly Kissed your cheek before he walked to the door to Open it. "Whats wrong?" Parker asked Elijah who waited in Front of the door.
"Well thats MY bedroom."
Parker laughed and looked at  him. "yea..Well Sierra slept in so i carried her to her bed. But you couldnt notice because you fucked this gir." Parker smiled.
Elijah: "Dont say it Like that..She wanted it so Bad.."
Parker rolled His eyes and sighed."Sierra is still asleep. I Dont want you to wake her. "
Elijah looked annoyed. "Fine.. but i still need to go in there to Grab a shirt or smth. Btw why you only have a towel wrapped around your hips??". "Because i Took a shower." Elijah: "yea i am No dumb. But why Dont you Put on your clothes now?". Parker smirked. "Because i think its more comfortable this way."