Chapter 18

Sierras POV. ( the same day after suki left parkers house. Before she met Cairo. )

After Suki left parker looked very worried. I said i want him but.. i felt bad about it. I looked at parker and took his hand. ''I am sorry..Do you wanna run after her?''. Parker sighed and shook his head. ''No. She's mature enough to know what she's doing.. at least i hope so.''. I smiled and nod. ''okay.. if you say so''. Parker caressed my cheeks and kissed my nose. ''How are you feeling little one?''. I blushed and wrapped my arms around his muscular body, cuddling my face against his body and smiled. ''Yea.. it was just a little shock when i saw you two.. By the way.. i want to call my mother and tell her what he did to me..'' He caressed the back of my head and looked at me. ''I will be there for you. If they dont accept your decision dont worry.. i will be there, i will make sure you have everything you need Baby. I will never leave you alone...''

We talked a lot about random things after that. Then we went to bed and cuddled before we both slept in. The next day we both woke up at almost the same time. I opened my still sleepy eyes and saw him looking at me. ''Good morning'' He smirked and kissed my cheek while i still cuddled with the blanket. ''Morninn'' i mumbled. He smiled and stood up. ''Suki called me this morning i we would want to meet her today.'' '' We?'' i asked surprised. He nod and started to kiss my neck, slowly taking the blanket to the side. ''Yes..she wanted to see the both of us..'' I enjoyed his kisses as i softly moaned while my cheek were bright red. ''mhm.. Ready to get out of bed or do you need some more kisses..?'' He whispered while kissing my neck, down to my chest before he flicked his tongue over my nipple. I closed my eyes and moaned out in pleasure. ''Sorry i-i really would love to b-but i want to get the other things done first..''. i said a little worried that it would hurt him or something. Parker smiled and stopped kissing my chest, kissed my lips and slowly stood up. ''Thats a good idea baby. I will drive you to your parents house after you ate something and i showered. Deal?.'' I nodded and crawled out of bed. I walked into the kitchen and saw a plate with selfmade pancakes.'' when did he made them? i asked myself, grabbing a plate and took a pancake. I made coffee for him and sat down on the sofa to eat the pancake. After like 15 Minutes parker came out of the bathroom only covered by a towel around his hips. ''Do you like them baby?'' He asked me and took his coffee, walking towards me to give me a soft kiss. ''And.. thanks for the coffee cutie. '' He said and sat down next to me, drinking his coffee.  I smiled and looked at him ''Thank you for the breakfast..'. He smirked and pulled me on his lap before turning on the TV. I looked to the tv and smiled softly as i felt his strong arms wrapping around my waist. He softly kissed my neck from behind, softly touched my hair and started to braid it. It felt good  so i didn't said anything.  I finished eating my pancake and looked at him, turned around with my whole body and nuzzled against his chest. He chuckled , grabbed me by my waist and pulled me up while he stood up. How about we put some clothes on that cute body of yours and head to your family?.'' I nodded and wrapped my arms and legs around him. ''hmh'' i respond and he laughed softly. ''You tired baby?''. I nodded again and nuzzled my head against his shoulder. ''poor baby.. Come here.. let me dress you up''. He said and carried me to the bedroom where he helped me dress up.