Truth or Dare

Elijah laughed. ''I will start. Everyone ready?'' You and Parker nod. The girl also nod. ''Ok. Soo.. Parker? Truth or dare? ''- Elijah: ''ok.. How many girls have you ever fucked?''. Parker sighed and smirked. ''Your question is a bit unrespectful. But two. I had 2 girls.''.-Elijah: ''WHAAAT? Thought you had way more girls! Unbelievable.''. You smiled a bit and looked at Parker. ''so its my turn now, right?'' Parker asked. Elijah nod and laughed. ''Yeaa''. -Parker : ''so.. Elijahs friend, i dont know your name but, truth or dare?''. She looked at him and smirked. ''..hmmm, dare.''. Parker looked around and thought ab what he should say. ''I dare you to show us a picture of your boyfriend.''. She was shocked and looked confused but tried to overplay it. ''I dont have one''. Parker: ''You do.''. She sighed and took out her phone, showed a picture of a friendly looking men who smiled. ''here..''. You starred at the picture. ''But then you came here to elijah?''. She looked annoyed. ''YES. I dont care ab my boyfriend anymore..'' Elijah smirked. and took her hand slowly.  The girl looked at you. ''Truth or dare?''. You : ''uh.. Dare'' You wanted to look brave. She laughed. ''Ok. I dare you to kiss parker.'' Elijah looked at her. ''No she wont!''. The girl laughed. ''she will''. You  got nervous. '' i - i dont know if i can do that..''. Parker softly grabbed your chin, came closer to you and gently gave you a kiss.

Elijah stood up and were really angry. ''Ok i have enough. Stop this game. '' Parker smirked and softly caressed your shoulder since you still were a bit shocked that he kissed you. ''But you wanted to play.. so why dont we continue?'' -Elijah: ''NO i wont play this game anymore!'' He yelled and rushed out of the room. Parker started to laugh and looked at you. ''Sorry little one..U ok?''. You blushed and nod. ''yes.. i am ok''. Parker stood up and helped you get up too. ''You want to watch a movie or smth?''. He asked. You smiled and walked to the sofa. ''Yees, can we watch a horrormovie?''' you asked excited. Parker smirked and sat on the sofa. ''Its your tv.. You dont have to ask me sweetheart.''. You blushed and looked at him.. ''Ah.. yes. yes sorry''. He laughed and pulled you closer. ''No need to be sorry.. its cute''. You smiled softly and turned on the tv. You both saw a movie called Insidious. Parker got tired and yawned. ''Do you enjoy the movie princess?''. You jumped because of the jumpscare. ''What? ooh. Yes, yes its not as scary as i thought.'' Parker pulled you on his lap and wrapped his arms around you. ''You sure you dont want to watch smth else?'' He said in a sleepy voice. ''y-yes i am fine..''. You just smiled and enjoyed his near. You started to relax and closed your eyes.