Dance lesson pt2

I closed the door and suddenly felt two strong hands on my waist. "Mhm..Your skin feels so soft.." he said in a deep voice. I got goosebumps and blushed hard. Parker started to slide his hands down to my hips. "Let me guide you.." He said whispering and started to control my hip movements. He pressed his body against mine and started to guide me. "Good..very good. You're a quick learner.. Now turn around.. i want to see your face.." I turned around to face him and smiled shyly. "Good girl.." He softly grabbed my waist again and started to dance slow with me again. With his muscular body pressed against mine. I started to feel relaxed so you just let him Control my movements. "Mhm..Do you have fun dancing with me sweetie?". I nod and smiled."Yes..i am just a bit nervous". He chuckled and pulled me even closer, guiding my body towards the Bed. "No need to be nervous.." Suddenly i fell on the bed. "Oh..Sorry i fell".
Parker smirked and shook his head. That was my Plan..  I am being honest with you little one. I got super hard when i felt your soft skin..Its so hard to think clear..". I could see the Lust on his face so i  started to get nervous again. "I..dont know what to say..".  He smirked and came closer. "Do you want me?.."
Before i could anwser the door opened and elijah came in. "Yoooo. You guys wanna come and play truth or dare?"Elijah didnt even noticed what was going on.
Parker cleared his throat and helped me stand up. I looked at elijah and nervously said yes.
Elijah left the room and i took a deep breath.''Sorry. I tried to control myself. " He said and chuckled. "Its okay..Uh..maybe another time" I said shyly. He smirked and brushed my hair softly. "Whenever you want princess.." . I giggled softly and we walked out of the room to the living room where elijah and the girl waited for us.