Chapter 20

I almost slept in but the doorbell woke me up. Parker smiled at me and waited untill i got up so he could stood up and open the door. ''Welcome...Oh wait a damn minute. Cairo??'' Parker asked surprised. Cairo looked at him and smirked. ''Hello. Long time no see buddy. How's it going?''. Parker looked at him and waited untill they both walked inside. ''I'm pretty good thanks. What you doin with Suki?''. Suki blushed and looked at me. ''We we are.. we are friends.''. Cairo smirked and sat down. ''Well Parker. We have a little problem in my the trunk of my car so.. I think i will leave you 3 alone and eliminate it. Or.. do you wanna help me like in good old days?''. Parker looked at me and then at him. ''Sorry. You'll have to deal with this alone today.''. Cairo nodded, grabbed sukis ponytail to make her look at him, kissed her on the mouth and smirked. ''I don'T want to hear smth bad when i come back ok? Behave.''. Suki nodded and looked at him. ''Yes, of course. Take care..''. He nodded and headed outside. Parker sighed. ''So your problem.. Your Boss?''. Suki smirked and didn't said anything. ''Sooo.. I wanted to talk to you guys. I want to apologize for my behaviour. I lost my mind.''. Parker chuckled. ''And now you cleaned your mind or what?''. Suki got a bit shy and laughed. ''Well.. lets say someone else tried his best to fuck the bad thoughts out of me...''. I looked at her and cleared my throat. ''Uh.. Thanks for apologizing..''. Suki nodded and smiled. ''Sierra i had the hope we could be friends someday. You are a nice girl. I will never come close to parker again i promise you.''. I said nothing and smiled a bit. Parker looked at me and kissed my cheek. ''We will see what the future will bring.''. Suki stood up and yawned. ''i think i will look for Cairo outside.'' Parker nodded and opened the door for her. ''Take care. If smth's wrong you can call me. '' Suki said thanks and left the house. 

Sukis POV: I walked outside and knew that Cairo wanted to drive to the forest where we were last time so i walked in this direction. It wasn't very far away so i arrived a few minutes later. I saw his car and walked through the big trees. I was so scared i wanted to cry. ''C-cairo?'' i yelled. Suddenly someone grabbed me from behind. One hand on my waist to pull me against him and one hand over my mouth. ''Be quiet..''. I knew it was cairo so i stayed quiet until he let go off me. ''Sorry Suki but i saw a few people around here. I dont want them to hear us... so.. Our little problem is locked in my little secret place.''. I looked at him and got scared. ''uh... your what..''. He looked at me and grabbed my cheeks softly. ''I would never hurt you. I promise you i won't do anything bad to you. Don't be scared of me little bunny.''. After that he started to kiss me very gently. ''Princess we need to get out of here immedietly before they find us.''. He grabbed my hand and walked away with me.