Chapter 21

Sierras POV:

Parker and i left the house to drive to my old home. We wanted to grab my clothes and other stuff that i still had there so i never ever need to go there again. One last time seeing Elijah. One last time having the fear he would hurt me again. Parker and i sat in the car outside of his house. ''You ready baby?'' Parker asked and grabbed my hand softly n rubbed his thumb over my hand to comfort me. ''Yea..'' i nodded and smiled softly but also looked a bit worried. ''Then lets go, last time for you to be here. We walked to the door and knocked. Parker stood in front of me while still holding my hand, making sure i only saw his back. Elijah opened the door and stared at Parker for a second. ''WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? WHERE IS SIERRA??!''. He started yelling. Parker sighed and put his hand over his mouth, pushing him inside and closed the door after we all were inside. He pushed parker to the sofa and looked at him. ''Stop that barking stupid Dog.''. He said and rolled his eyes. ''Your voice is so annoying i don't want to lose control so better be quiet for once.'' Parker said and looked at me. ''Baby.. You wanna go to your room and put everything in a bag? Tell me when you need help or when you done. I will make sure this little dog here is staying at his place.''. I nodded and rushed to the bedroom. My hearts beating fast and i grabbed everything i saw whats mine. Elijah looked at him very angry. ''are you crazy?? What are you huh? WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?''. Parker looked at him and pointed at the knife in his pocket. ''Are you sure you want to talk? No one would ever know if you disappear.'' Elijah looked terrified as he saw the knife and heard what parker said. ''You are a monster..''. Parker looked to the bedroom door and made sure i wasn't seeing anything of this. He took out his knife and walked in front of the sitting Elijah, pushed the knife softly against his chin so elijah looked at him. ''You will never see her again but... i will make sure to visit you sometimes..''. Elijah started to cry and whimpered. 'Please..  i will be quiet..''. Parker slapped his face firmly and sighed. ''Better for you.''. Elijah just sat there quiet. ''Parker? Can you help me ?'' I yelled. Parker looked at elijah and pointed at his knife again. '' I will hear when you try to run away so DONT.''. He said and walked to the room i was in. ''Yes little one? what is it?'' I smiled and looked at my fully stuffed bag. ''There no way the rest is gonna fit..'' I said and  looked at him. He kneeled down next to me and my bag and smiled. ''It will baby.''. He looked at my rest clothing pieces and shoved them inside the bag, making them fit in. ''You just have to push them inside harder.''.  I blushed hard and nodded, Parker realised what he said and smirked. ''No Naughty thoughts here Baby.'' I nodded  and giggled. ''I dont have naughty thoughts''.  He smirked and kissed my head. ''Are you ready to go home sweetheart?''. I nodded and stood up, he looked at me and wrapped his arm around my waist while walking to the room where Elijah was again. ''We will head home now. Don't do anything stupid..I have people around here soo.. i will knew when you do.'' Parker said in a serious tone as we both walked to his car.