chapter 15

Still parkers pov :

"But Suki.. you know Sierra and me..". Suki looked at me and wiped her tears away. Trying to laugh it off. "I was just joking hehe.. Go to her.".
I knew that she would be deeply hurt when i go now. "Want a glass of wine and watch a movie?". I Asked her. "Parker i said its fine.."
-i dont want to See her cry..-  i walked to the Kirchen, grabbed a bottle of wine and 2 wineglasses. Then i walked back to her and turned on the TV, grabbed a blanket and put it over her shoulders.
"You dont need to Tell me  but...did He hurt you?". Suki looked a bit shocked and nod a bit. She looked Down to the floor.
"He used to hit or..punish me everytime when i Was doing smth He didnt liked.". I looked at her and put my Hand on her shoulder. "Since when?.."
"I broke up with you cuz He said otherwise he would kill me..". -shit i am going to lose my mind-. "But now you met sierra.." . "Suki..i..". Sierra walked in the room and looked at me. "Sorry.. i didnt wanted to Interrupt you..". I immediately Stood up and walked to her. "Its not like that. You didnt interrupt anything, we were just talking i promise you." Sierra looked so sad.. "mhm..i get it dont worry.."  Suki stood up and laughed. "I will head home now. Was nice to talk to you, thanks for driving me to the Hospital earlier tho.". Then she just left the house. -fuck-. "Sorry..." sierra mumbled. "No..no Baby its not your fault. Come here" i said and Lay my arms around her waist to pull her closer.
"I want you...parker". She whispered.