chapter 10-

After he was done with Work He drove me to his Home. Where my eyes found a blonde, short and very very beautiful women. She Just stood there next to a black Jeep. Parker got out of the Car and opened The door for me. "Thats my ex.". She waved and smirked. "I Dont have much time n i REALLY need new clothes. I Dont have the doorkey. Lost it somewhere i guess." .
Parker sighed and opened the door. "Again? How did you use all the clothes you took with you Last Time so fast ?". She Just walked inside and smirked. "Thats Something you Dont wanna know Darling." She went to the bedroom. Parker looked at me and reached out his Hand. "Come here little one." You nod and slowly walked to him, grabhing His Hand and looked Up to him. Suddenly a tall handsome men got Out of the Car. "Parker. Long Time No See." He laughed and also went inside. "I will look and See if she needs any Help.".
"Do whatever you want." Parker said in an annoyed voice.
"Sierra. Thats my ex wifes Boss btw. You can ignore them If you want. Come with me, i will make you smth to eat.". You nod and followed him.  "Are they.. together or Something?". Parker looked at you and laughed. "I Dont know. It could be. But both are in the Military." You looked surprised. "She is in the Military?" . Parker nod and started to make smth to eat.
The Girl came Back Back and looked in the fridge. "You got some nice nuggets Here..".
Parker laughed. "Just take em. But could you and your little Boyfriend there hurry Up and leave?". She raised her eyebrow. "Boyfriend?" Her Boss came to the Kitchen and grabbed her arm. "Come on. We're done Here.".
She smirked and nod. "can we get smth at McDonald's pleaaaaaaseeee?" She looked at him. He laughed and picked her Up. Carrying her on his shoulder while he left the house.
You looked confused.
"Everything okay cutie?" Parker asked and smiled. You nod and smiled Back. "They Just confused me". "Ah..i See.. i am almost done with the pancakes. You want to eat them while we watch some good movie ?.
You nod excited and smiled. "Yeeees. That Sounds good."

Parker smiled, grabbed a Plate and placed the pancakes on it, Took the Plate with him to The living room and placed it there on the Table. You both sat there and Watched a good movie while eating pancakes.  He got closer and lays one arm around your waist. You leaned your head against His shoulder and Watched the movie. You slept in and as you woke up you found yourself laying in bed next to Parker.