Chapter 19

Sierras POV:

We both were ready to head to my parents house but i was really scared. Parker hold my hand while we walked to his car. While he drove to there i could feel my knees getting weak so i tried to distract myself by playing a little mobile game. Parker looked at me and smiled. ''Calm down Honey. Its okay, i'll be by your side the whole time.''. I nodded and thanked him. Finally we arrived at my parents home and headed to the doorbell. We waited untill my father opened the door. ''Oh? Sierra?''. Parker looked at me and realized i was to scared to speak. He stood in front of me and faced my father. ''Can we come in and have a little talk ? ''. My father rolled his eyes and nodded. ''Sure, yea come in..''. We both walked inside and sat down on the sofa. My mom sat next to my dad as she looked at me. ''Hello.'' She said coldly. Parker softly grabbed my leg when i started to shake with it out of nervousness. ''Its okay baby..'' He whispered into my ear so no one heard it. ''So.. mom and dad i wanted to talk about elijah..''. My mom already looked pissed. ''No, we are not talking about that again. He is giving us so much money. Just look at my new dress and dads new glasses..''. Parker looked at her and stood up, ''Elijah fucked up. He raped your daughter. Also he was aggressive all the time, he fucked other women and YOU dare to say that you won't listen to her ?'' He looked at her very aggressive so i grabbed his arm and looked at him. Parker calmed down slowly and sat back down again. ''So. Why we are here is that you two can decide now. Do you two still want to be in Sierras life? She will be living with me from now on. Elijah will never be close to her again.''. My dad looked at me and thought about it for a second. ''Well..-'' My mom stopped  him from talking and looked at me. ''I dont care if he raped her. She is his girlfriend. She has to do these things with him, thats what she is for, right??''. Parker almost lost it, he stood up, grabbed my hand and walked outside with me. ''Baby i am so sorry.'' He said when we stood outside. I started to cry and wrapped my arms around him for comfort. ''Shh.. its okay Baby..''. He whispered and looked at me, wiped away my tears and kissed my head. ''Baby they dont deserve you. You deserve way better.. trust me little one i will make you happy and do anything i can do to give you a good life..''. I hugged him tighther and nodded. ''t-thank you parker''. I tried do say while i still cried. Suddenly the door opened and there stood my dad. ''Sierra..''He came closer and wanted to hug me as parker picked me up immediately so he can't touch me. ''What do you want from her? Your Wife said everything.''. He looked and me and shook his head. ''No.. I want to apologize.. I never thought Elijah would do such a thing.. I am so sorry that you had to go through this because of us.. of me.. Can i please stay in contact with you?.. I love you my little girl..''. He said. Parker raised his brow and looked at him. I also looked at him and thought about it for a second. ''huhm.. yea.. we can be in contact if you want..If you tell mother that i will never forgive her..''. Parker caressed my back and looked down to him. ''We will go now.''. He nodded and waved at me while parker carried me to his car.  ''Baby.. are you ok?''. He looked at me and softly caressed my leg. I nodded and leaned back to the seat, trying to relax. ''yuh..''. He looked at me and then started to drive home. ''We will get your clothes later today okay baby? I know you dont want to see Elijah again but we need to get your stuff. '' I nodded and turned on the radio as i relaxed in his car.  We were finally home and walked inside. He looked at me and kissed my head. ''Do you want to meet with suki? I can call her and tell her she should come here so we can talk..''. I accepted and sat in front of the warm fireplace. After a few Minutes Parker came back and sat next to me. ''She will be here in a few Minutes. She will  bring another guy with her, is that okay with you?''. I nodded and smiled softly. ''Yea..''. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer. ''How about we cuddle until they are here?''. I smiled and put my head on his lap, looking at him and then nuzzled my face against his lower belly. He laughed and started to brush my hair with his fingers.