Part 1

Hello everyone
                     This is my first book
                     I hope u'll like it ☺️

                Name : Lee y/n
                Age : 23
                Profession : Doctor

"Y/n prove"
        As usual it was my duty day . and I was very tired cuz today I've yo do double shift cuz my Friend was on leave. My shift was morning or evening . After doing my work I was so tired and going home. I was going home . It was all night . No one was there in street . I was feeling bit scared . I was going home as I feel that someone was following me . I didn't try to take a look that who is he .

      I was scared more and Increase my footsteps . I was going as I heard that a man fall on the ground .

               I turned to see. The man was lying on the ground. I rushed towards him . As I saw his arm was bleeding and the blood was not stopping ..
        I ask to the boy ..
"Y/n : "Mr. Are you okay??
I said in worried tone .. 
Y/n : "oh no your arm is bleeding badly . "
I took out my scarf and tied to the spot where his arm was bleeding ..

Y/n : "MR. You should go to the hospital  this seems to be very serious ."
I was tieing the scarf as I heard that some of black cars about to four or five just stop and man in black suits come out .
They rushed toward us but stop as the boy give them  a glare ..

        After that I was done the boy tell me
    ??? "Miss . This isn't safe walking alone in the dark street at night go home."

          As he said I quickly got off and step back and take flight twords my home .

       __________________________.

      Hello.. this is my first time and
First book  I hope u guys will like it
And plz don't forget to vote and tell me about your opinion

💜💜
......