part 13( last part)

The next day,

Jungkook ask y/n to turned on the TV and then he made her sit on the couch..

And there was the news ...

:"Today police had the body of the biggest mafia .. he has been attached by someone from.bit far away.. but the bullet went inside of his body .. no hope is ...."

Jungkook quickly turned off the TV with hearing more news ..

Jungkook:"so have u heard TAEHYUNG is dead ,.. he is no more so forget him and be mine ..

Y/n who was still in shocked can't even believes the news .. and started crying while remembering the beautiful memories of her with TAEHYUNG that she spent time with him ..she was crying throughout her heart while hugging herself...

A week later ..

Y/n was not believing the news about TAEHYUNG .. she just always cry and Jungkook just  does sex with her whenever he needs  without even worry about her ..

One day Jungkook wasn't home and y/n found out his gun ..

  She quickly grab it and hide it ..

When Jungkook came back home .. he was just about to come close to her she pointed gun on him and slightly tried to move an with that she quickly went out of his house.. Jungkook was just behind her ..

She was trying hard to run but wasn't able to run quickly cuz she has no energy left ..

But unluckily Jungkook cought her and y /n has the gun and by chance she press the trigger.. and the bullet went inside the body of Jungkook and he fallen on the floor ..

By that , y/n quickly took flight from there  and she was now running so far away from Jungkook ....she came back to the house where TAEHYUNG bring her ..
..she was just crying by watching the house .. and says

Y/n :"TAEHYUNG it was u who says that u won't leave me , u said u will take care of me .. u said that u love me .. where are you?? I need u .. u left me without knowing that _ that ..
I love you TAEHYUNG I can't live without you whenever u touches me I feel good and safe but where are you why aren't you are coming to me ."
While crying out loud ..

She just sat on the ground while crying and then she heard a voice...

PRINCESS!!!!!!!!!

When she heard that word then the quick thought that comes in her mind was TAEHYUNG and when she turned back what she saw was ..the man ...

TAEHYUNG!!!!!!!

TAEHYUNG!!!!!!!

Y/n quickly got up from the ground and rush towards the TAEHYUNG and hug him tightly ... and started crying more hardly..

Y/n :" where were you?? You know how long I had waited for you but u didn't come to me .. u said u'll protect me but u didn't ..u know that Jungkook he_he what does he did to me he _..  "

TAEHYUNG:"shhhhhh !!! "By placing finger on her lips to make her shut .

TAEHYUNG:"I'm so sorry princess .. Jungkook and Jimin  had sent there  some of men to kill me but unfortunately I was not died .."
Y/n :"b_but that bullet??"

TAEHYUNG;"only the thing was that, that didn't allow me to came to u .. I'm sorry princess.. I didn't came to save you .. you were waiting for me ..but I was in coma the whole weak .. therefore I didn't come to save you ..

Then TAEHYUNG bring y/n inside if the house she slept on his chest whole night and the next day they went back to Korea..

Jimin has been arrested and Jungkook was just died then and there by bullet shot ..

Y/n and TAEHYUNG got married and she just forgot everything that wasn't easy for her but TAEHYUNG help her to forget everything ..

And then they spent happy life ...

_________________________.

Hello army I hope that you guys enjoyed reading this ....✨

I purple u