Part 6

.
.
.

guards enter in the room to see what was that sound .. they found y/n in her position tied up with chair ..

They said:"what was that sound?"

Y/n act innocent and make her face as she didn't do anything and said

:"There t_there is something . Near window .. "

Guards:"what " in shock..

They quickly went to see what was that ..in this duration y/n quickly free herself and Rush towards the door which was opened when the guards came inside .. a guards move backwards to tell that there is nothing.. what they saw that y/n is going out of the room. ..

Guards:"hey!! Ya_yaaa yaa stop where are you going ...plz stop before they could come to catch her y/n quickly locked them in the room ..the guards were continuously knocking the door but they felt no response from outside ..

Y/n pov:

When I came out of the room I saw that I was in the gallery it has huge pillars .. I saw left and right to find the safe direction to escape from here.. nobody was there ..
After taking some steps I heard footsteps ..
Then I quickly hide myself behind yhe huge pillar..

I took out my head a bit to see that has that person gone or not ?

When I took out my head , there was a guard who hasn't see me .. and went his way ..

By take careful steps , I come downstairs .. by passing carefully from the hallway I saw that there is huge table on which alots of guns were placed . The guards was checking on it ..

I carefully reach to the door by hiding herself from pillar to pillar

When I reach to door to my goodness ,
The door was bit open I hadn't waste my Time to open it ...

I quickly rushed out of the door ..

In the outside, I saw the guards who were taking care of the main gate were not present there ..I took the full advantage of the opportunity and run twords the main gate of this mansion ..

But as I was going out , one of the guard has watched me going out .. he quickly shouted,

Guard:"hey .... where are you going .stop "

As the one guard shouted the other guards got alert and start rushing towards me but as I was close to main gate I quickly went out ..of the mansion .. guards could not reach to me cuz they were bit far away for there ...

.
.
.
.

When I came out of the mansion , I saw a forest in front of me ..

I can hear those guards shouting from my behind ..

Y/n in mind :"before they could reach to me I've to go and have to find the safe place for me ..

Without thinking anymore ... I start running twords the forest ....

...

On the other hand,

The guards were shouting to stop y/n .. they saw that the TAEHYUNG their boss has reached there .. the black three cars has stopped just In front of the main gate of mansion ..

He quickly came out of the one of the black car .. close the door .
All the guards gulp and were panting
TAEHYUNG stand in front of them and asked what had made them
panting ..

One of the guard told him about the escaping of y/n .. with a fear and shiver in his voice ..

By hearing that TAEHYUNG out of his senses ..he got angry his blood start boiling his face turned into red and his eyes become red ..

Suddenly , three more guards came there while running .. and one of them said .
"Boss , she looked us in the room and escape from here .. "

TAEHYUNG:"what !!! Seriously ..a girl make fool to all of you .. huh!!
WHAT THE HELL YOU ALL WERE DOING!! " He roar loud he clenched his jaws in anger ..

He was walking left and right in anger and suddenly ..

He took out the gun from one of his guard that was placing in his waist ,
He put out and point out on those two guards who were taken responsibility of taking care of y/n

Then he shout both of them ...in anger ..

Sounds like the whole world has been stopped for a while ....
All the guards were having sweat due to fear ..then TAEHYUNG spoke

TAEHYUNG :" now what the hell you all are doing here go and find her "

As he ordered , all guards rush everywhere to find y/n .

TAEHYUNG with some of guards went to forest to find y/n ..

Y/n pov:

I was running in forest by passing through the part of forest which was full of bushes , I heard a gun sounds twice time ..

I stood there shocked .. I stopped for a while . I was panting .. my stomach was hurting cuz I didn't had anything to eat I was hungry from very long time .. I looked here and there but I couldn't find anything except of huge trees and there bushes ..

After resting a while , I heard some sounds of shouting .. I got up .as I was trying to got up my piece of cloth were stuck in the bushes .. I tried hard but in no avail .. as I was trying. My piece of cloth was been in a parts from the corner of my dress ..

I quickly run from there but I can't reach to end of the forest.. I had left no energy to run anymore.. so I went to hide behind the one of the huge tree .. I sat there and was panting..

__________________________.

On the other hand,

After searching a while, one of the guard of TAEHYUNG bring the piece of cloth and handover to TAEHYUNG ,

TAEHYUNG:"this must be of y/n .. find her she must be here go "

After searching for some moments ,. TAEHYUNG reach at the place where y/n had hide herself ..

When y/n heard TAEHYUNG's voice she quickly got up and head out a bit
She got scared more when she saw that TAEHYUNG is roaring loud her name ..

After some time , silence appeared ,..

Y/n thought that he has gone .. but
As she comes out .. she felt that One strong hand has cover her mouth from behind and the other hand on y/n waist.. her eyes whined when y/n here those words. Near her ear.

:"Princess. , No more hide and seek .. "
In husky and deep voice ..

Cuz the grip was too tight y/n fainted there ..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Y/n pov:

When I wake up , I felt severe headache .. and when I tried to move , I can't cuz my hands were tied up , upon my head .. I groan and tried to move a bit a I saw that TAEHYUNG has heavy gaze on me with his red face and red eyes cuz of anger ..

Nobody was there, only me and him ..

He slowly stood up from sofa that was right in front of the bed where I was tried up ..

TAEHYUNG came and stood at the side of bed .. his hands were in his pocket .. the. He said

:" So you are wake up princess .. *sgih* I've tried hard not be very hard twords you .. but .... You don't know what you have done.. now be ready for the punishment

By hearing those words y/n start sobbing and said:" plz don't.. don't do this to me what I've done.. "
Crying out loud ...

TAEHYUNG come right over her while in standing position and place his both hands near y/n shoulder ..

_______________________..

안녕..!!
어떻게 지내세요?
지금은 그게 다입니다 .. 곧 업데이트하겠습니다 💜
잘 지내세요 ..(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)