part 2

After some days .. as usual I had done my duty and I was just going home . A black car take a quick brake near me . I just had a minor heart attack . In no time someone comes out form the car and cover my mouth with his hands . I tried to escape form his grip but in no avail .

        As they throw my in car and I got
Unconscious . I woke up in unfamiliar room . And I was tied up  . I tried to make myself free but in no avail .  As I was making some efforts I heard footsteps coming . I took my head up to see who's that person .

     A door opened and a man come twords me and said .
    ??? "Oh so you are awake .huh..
Listen now don't ask stupid questions .why I'm here , who guys at you blah blah blah .. you are here just for some reason .
   He told me and take his steps twords me . I didn't try to say anything cuz I wasn't in the condition to say anything  so I kept quiet .

         ???" You have to do simple work . you have to give a medical treatment to a person. "

       I was scared and about to say anything.. that a man came in sounds as he is in hurry.. and said

     Man : "JUNGKOOK boss .. sir condition going to be very serious we need to do something early ."

   Y/n in MIND:
                         Oh so he is JUNGKOOK ..
But why he took me here and what that man was saying ..

  Jungkook was looking so upset . He untie me and held my wrist tightly ..

     Y/n :"ahhh !!! You are hurting me plz leave me .. "

       We Rushed to a room . And there I saw a man is lying on the bed he was fully covered with blood and a woman is sitting beside him trying to clean his blood ...

      As we entered in the room he threw me on the ground   ..I was so scared and also crying ..

     JUNGKOOK :" get up and treat him "

He said in harshly tone ..I got up and took slow step twords the bed .
  I clean my tears and see him ..

I was fully out of my mind as I saw the man . I said to Jungkook
     Y/n :" OMG .. you should take him to the hospital .. he will be treated well there "

      Jungkook:" I  don't ask you to give us order just do as I said."

   I saw around and Everything was fully prepared as this is to hospital .

    I was about to start as I heard Jungkook saying to the guards to go out and he also go out of the room ..

   I was treating him also crying inside and thinking that why this all is happening to me .. I was complaining to God why this is happening to me ..

   As I was done treating him I look upon me ..my dress was fully covered with blood.. I stop crying and took a deep breath    .. as I thought that now I've treating him so they will let me go
After that I looked at the room .. that was quite huge .

     I was standing beside the bed as I heard that someone enter in the room I turned to saw who's he

    That's was JUNGKOOK !!

Jungkook:" are you done " he asked me .

I nodded my head as Yes !!

He looks at me from head to toe ..

   Then he went to saw that boy whom I treated just now .. he said to him .

JUNGKOOK :" TAEHYUNG ..plz wake up .. I told you not to go alone  but you didn't listen to me  I was sure that bastard will hurt u "

      Y/n in Mind:
             " Oh so his name is TAEHYUNG

     Now Y/n went to Jungkook and said
" I done as you said now plz le_let me g_go "!!

    Jungkook look at her and said.

JUNGKOOK:"  first look at you go and take a bath .."

     He told me in sweet tone ..
  That I didn't understand is that he is that boy who treated me before like I'm his slave ..

      ____________________________

Hello everyone I hope that you guys like it💜

If there is any mistake then plz forget about it cuz English isn't my first language..

Take care you all ..