part 10

Both of them was watching horror movie, when suddenly ghost appears, y/n screams out loud ..

Y/n:"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

TAEHYUNG got shocked by watching her screaming..

  Then he quickly turn off the TV.

Y/n shut her mouth , and looks at TAEHYUNG who was just stunned by what she had done right now .

Y/n :"yaaa!! What!!huh! Why did you turn off the TV. I want to watch . give me the remote. "( By forwarding her hand to TAEHYUNG) .

TAEHYUNG:"oh!! No I'm not giving it to you , u r not going to watch this movie. Okay! .. "

  Y/n:"no, plz I want to watch.plz plz ok I promise I won't do it again"

TAEHYUNG:"I said no!!"

He was just about to say anything but Interrupted by call,
TAEHYUNG went on to receive the call and y/n quickly took the remote and turned on the TV.

When TAEHYUNG came back , he saw y/n was watching again that movie while tightly hugging pillows..

TAEHYUNG smile a bit and sat close to her ,
Y/n who was horrified by the movie but still wanna watch movie , didn't notice that TAEHYUNG came back ..

Y/n:"no no no no plz plz plz Aaaaaaa!!!

When she saw TAEHYUNG, she quickly hugged him from side ..

Her cheeks were on one of his shoulder and she wrapped her both arms to his shoulder and both of her legs around his waist..

Whole time she sat in the same position, and now it was end of the movie..

   In movie.

     Both hero and heroin hugged each other, when they met up . and now it was kiss time..

  As both starts kissing, y/n gulp  and both (tae and y/n) winneded there eyes by watching that y/n quickly make TAEHYUNG free from her and sat a bit away from him cuz he was watching her while licking his lips..

TAEHYUNG:"what happened princess!! Wanna enjoy this part live?? Huh!!(by giving smirk)

  With that TAEHYUNG came closer to y/n .

Y/n who took her body backwards but suddenly TAEHYUNG lane upon her and y/n again gulp..

Y/n :"tae_taehyung. What are you doing plz. Leave me "

TAEHYUNG was just about to kiss her but interrupted by the knock .

  As he looks upwards, y/n quickly took advantage of this opportunity and press his body away from him and free from his grip and quickly rush upstairs..

The maid went and open the door ..

TAEHYUNG pov:

   As the door open , a men came in and to my surprise he was..

Jungkook..

I went on to see him and we both hugged each other while having a huge smile on both of there faces ..

Jungkook:"how r u?? "
TAEHYUNG:"I'm good , why did u take a lot of time to deal with the matter??"

Jungkook:"umm.. actually I've got another work too therefore.., "

  TAEHYUNG:"okay go and fresh up

  With that Jungkook went upstairs .. and he saw y/n coming downstairs while running and slipped ..

Y/n :"Aaaa!!"

she was just about to fall but saved by Jungkook..

As she screams, TAEHYUNG screams TAEHYUNG:"y/n ,.". And quickly came there ..

TAEHYUNG:"r u ok (while removing Jungkook hands from her waist.and hugged her ..in worried tone)

Y/n :"aa!! Yaa I'm okay .. "

Y/n :"umph !! Thanks.. Jungkook "

  Jungkook looks at TAEHYUNG and without saying anything he left from there.

____________________________________.

Hello ARMY.

Hope you all r good 😊.
Enjoy 😊

IPURPLEU ..