part 3

Y/n pov

I don't know what to do but after some time I heard that some is groaning ... "Ahhh !!"

I turned and there was TAEHYUNG
He was wake up . I just went to him but on my way my piece of cloth stuck in the side table and I got imbalance and fall on TAEHYUNG !!!

I fall on. His chest ..when I took my head up . What I saw he was staring at me ..

I just quick get off from him ..

TAEHYUNG:"who are you??

I was just about to open my mouth to give the answer of his question ..

JUNGKOOK came inside the room hurrily .. he had a big smile on his face. He comes to TAEHYUNG and said.

JUNGKOOK :"are you ok ??

He asked TAEHYUNG . And nodded his head as Yes .. TAEHYUNG look upon me and sounds like he remembers something about me ..

I was jus feeling uncomfortable by his staring .. I just try to look around to ignore his staring but I was just surprised to see his beautiful eyes ..

TAEHYUNG pov.

She is very beautiful . That night I didn't saw her face clearly cuz of darkness .. I don't think that I'll see her again .. but ... She is really beautiful her pink pulp lips.. her figure..., Only I've right to touch her ..

JUNGKOOK:"what happened??"

TAEHYUNG:"I wanted to talk to her ... leave now "

With that JUNGKOOK left the room while giving a smirk to Y/n ..

As he left the room , TAEHYUNG get up from the bed and went near to Y/n
He was taking his steps towards her and Y/n was taking her steps back but unluckily the wall behind her has stopped her .

Y/n:" w_what a_are you d_doing..p_plz don't ..."

Y/n was so scared and closed her eyes tightly as her face was facing her shoulder , also was crying from inside but as his (TAEHYUNG)
Put his hands on her waist ..she started crying and sobbing..

But TAEHYUNG put his index finger straight her lips.. said

TAEHYUNG:"sshhhhh... Princess I won't hurt you and won't let anybody hurt you cuz from now on you are only mine .."

B

y hearings words "only mine " y/n quickly open her eyes in shock as Y/n open her eyes
What she saw .. TAEHYUNG was so close to her and Y/n can feel his hot breath on her neck that begin to got her goosebumps all over her body ..

Her hands was griping her dress that stops right on her knees ..
Suddenly , she felt that TAEHYUNG has started to move his hands from her side face and slowly coming down as his hands reach her breast ..y/n open her eyes move her head towards him and push him immediately and was panting ..

TAEHYUNG has losses. His foot grip and fall on the bed straight ..
And has a smile on his face.
Y/n :"how dare you to touch me you brat !!! And im not your private property or not you have owned me ... "

As y/n push him , started to rush towards to door of room .. soon she was just about to get out of the mansion .. she felt that strong muscle has hold her tightly from her waist and take her up ... And said

__:"where are you going ..huh!!

He leave her on the marble floor she turned to see who's he .. that was JUNGKOOK!!

He was smirking seeing her

JUNGKOOK:"where are you going .. huh!! trying to escape form here "
By holding her wrist , he said his grip on her wrist becoming more tighten as he was cut off by A voice ..

TAEHYUNG :" it's okay it's her first time she don't know me yet .. leave her "

JUNGKOOK:"but.."
TAEHYUNG:"I SAID LEAVE HER." in the warning tone ..

With that JUNGKOOK leave y/n hands ..
TAEHYUNG came and held y/n wrist ..
"Come with me "

Y/n who was helpless can't do anything .. was just following him and also crying .. hardly

Everything was happening butstoppsby a voice ..

____:" what you guys are doing "

Y/n and TAEHYUNG stopped and TAEHYUNG turned back to see who's that and y/n did too with her red and disheveled hair ..

_____________________.

Hello everyone it's 3rd part ..
I hope you guys are enjoying it

See yaa !!

Take care of yourself 💜
Good night 🌉

I PURPLE YOU 💜😻