part 8

Y/n pov:

After getting packed , I was feeling very comfortable and came back into my senses ..as the maid went out of the restroom , TAEHYUNG
Came in and took me in bridle style ..
I hesitated a bit ,, and tried to move but his grip was quit strong.. he bring me in the room , lay me on the bed and cover me with half of blanket ..

By seeing his this sight I got confused that is he the same man who was just treating with me like monster..

I was just in my thoughts but was interrupted by phone call on TAEHYUNG phone ..

______End of pov_______.

TAEHYUNG pov :

After I lay y/n on the bed I had a phone call from Jungkook,
By taking sigh.

In mind:
I don't wanna talk about any business.. right now I just want to take care of y/n ...
So I cut the call ..

On the other hand, Jungkook got shock when he saw that TAEHYUNG has cut his call that he had never does , he called him again but again he cut the call and third time his phone was switched off ..

In TAEHYUNG mansion,

TAEHYUNG had ordered maid to make soup for y/n . When she bring soup , TAEHYUNG held it and started feeding y/n ,who got shocked by his behavior ..

Y/n :" W_What are you doing. A_Are you j_..."
Interrupted by TAEHYUNG 's Voice. He put his finger on my lips to make me shut up ..

TAEHYUNG:"shhhhhh... Don't talk right now just eat it and then rest .. we'll talk later... okay". By giving a beautiful smile..

Y/n in mind :"

He put his finger on my lips ... And feeding me like kids .., and then this smile. Wowwwwooo is he is mad or making me mad ..
_______
After finishing eating I was feel better and went on sleeping. After sometime I wake up because my pain was started again . I groan .. and tried to open my eyes I saw that TAEHYUNG who was sitting on his sofa working on his laptop , come quickly to me as I groan ..

When. He came to me he holds my hand and started rubbing ..

TAEHYUNG :" what happened" in worried tone . "Are you feeling hurt again " .. TAEHYUNG mumared it must be that ..

TAEHYUNG pov:

As y/n went on sleeping, I called my doctor to ask about y/n then he tells me about the menstrual cycle of girls that girls have to face every month and it's pain is common but if pain is severe then diet should be good and emotional care is very important to relieve from the pain. .

He thought in his mind and quickly hugged y/n ..

Y/n pov:

As TAEHYUNG hold my hand I was started feeling comfortable and relief and then he hugged me I felt like I'm out of this world .. feeling good and safe in his embrace , and never wanted to get out from here.

For that moment , I completely forgot that what this person had done to me ...

The whole day has passed ..

The next morning ,

Y/n found herself completely on TAEHYUNG , her head was on his chest lying peaceful as never wanted to get out of there , her hands were wrapped around TAEHYUNG 's waist and TAEHYUNG 's hands were wrapped around y/n as completely keeping her away from this world ..

____________________

Stay safe and healthy
See ya!!
보라해 💜