part 9

taehyung:"shhhhhh... don't talk right now just eat it and then rest .. we'll talk later... okay".  by giving a beautiful smile..

  y/n in mind :"

    he put his finger on my lips ...  and feeding me like kids .., and then this smile. wowwwwooo is he is mad or making me mad ..
                     _______
  after finishing eating i was feeling better and went on sleeping.  after sometime i wake up because my pain was started again . i groan .. and tried to open my eyes i saw that taehyung who was sitting on his sofa working on his laptop , come quickly to me as i groan ..

   when. he came to me he holds my hand and started rubbing ..

taehyung :" what happened" in worried tone . "are you feeling hurt again " ..  taehyung mumared it must be that ..

     taehyung pov:

  as y/n went on sleeping, i called my doctor to ask about y/n then he tells me about the menstrual cycle of girls that girls have to face every month and it's pain is common but if pain is severe then diet should be good and emotional care is very important to relieve from the pain. .

    With that,  quickly hugged y/n .. 

     y/n pov:

as taehyung hold my hand i was started feeling comfortable and relief and then he hugged me i felt like i'm out of this world .. feeling good and safe in his embrace , and never wanted to get out from here.

  for that moment , i completely forgot that what this person had done to me ...

     the whole day has passed .. 

   the next morning ,

  y/n found herself completely on taehyung , her head was on his chest lying peaceful as never wanted to get out of there , her hands were wrapped around taehyung 's waist and taehyung 's hands were wrapped around y/n as completely keeping her away from this world ..

    .   Y/n got awake and slowly move , and came back to her straight position . Watching him sleeping peacefully make her smile , ..

Y/n in mind :
     He is looking so beautiful , sleeping like a baby .. *smile more*  
   But then she thinks how he was taking care of her in the most difficult period of mine ..
        Because nobody has ever treated like this before him , never ever someone has shown his concern twords her . For a moment she was just feel like she fell in love with him
*Watching him deeply*.
  But then she came out of her thought and mummured    :"don't thinks good about him y/n He is forcefully keeping you here .. I just wanna go out from here I've to do something to go out from here "  

     TAEHYUNG was just got up at that moment .. and ask to y/n

   :" Oh !! You are awaken. How was your sleep PRINCESS!! *While caressing her cheeks*

     Y/n :" yeah !!!! It was good..  umph_ g_good mo_morning !!"while keeping his hand away from the face..

  TAEHYUNG :"that's great! Ok then get ready and let's have breakfast ok ! "
*While placing a sweet kiss on her forehead.
   Y/n who got again shocked by his behavior..

    Time Skip,

   At breakfast table,

Y/n pov;

       When I reached at breakfast table, everything was so good there . TAEHYUNG had fed me like I'm a child and can't eat by myself. It was making me feels good . After having breakfast,
TAEHYUNG had an important meeting therefore he had to go out.

TAEHYUNG:"PRINCESS , I'll be back soon okay !! take care of yourself.hmm!!"(while placing a sweet kiss on her forehead)
That had made butterflies in the y/n stomach..

Time Skip,

Y/n pov;
                  It was afternoon, I was just roaming around and suddenly heard the sound of rain. I quickly went into the garden but can't go out in the rain cuz I wasn't feeling well a bit . But still was so much happy to see the rain so I decided to watch the rain while sitting on the stair step that may leads to garden.. so I sat down and started enjoying rain ..

  TAEHYUNG pov;

                             I was just about to reach home after finishing my work but suddenly rain starts, and it took me a bit long time to reach home . When I entered in the home , I made my way to my room but the thing that gets my attention was y/n who was sitting on the garden step , I was happy to see her enjoying the rain , she was looking so happy. 
I let her enjoying the rain and quickly went to fresh up .

    After getting fresh up, I came down it was still raining outside and y/n was still sitting there so I take a light blanket and went to y/n and sat behind y/n made her sit between my legs and cover both of our body with blanket..

   Y/n pov;
                  I was just enjoying the rain but suddenly I  feel that, someone has sat behind me and cover me with blanket ,  at first, I was just about to scream but I was stop by hearing the voice
  :"Princess!!!, U'll catch the cold .  Cover yourself"

   I quickly understood that it's TAEHYUNG!
   At first I was shocked but after knowing that it's TAEHYUNG , i took a sigh of relief . And feel warmth in his embrace.we both sat there for long time untill the rain stops. It was very good feeling.

     Time Skip,

    The next day , it was weekend,  it was weekend , TAEHYUNG was doing his work . And y/n was just roaming around cuz she has nothing to do. therefore, she decided to watch a movie ,

    She went into the TV launch and turned on the TV . After that she started changing the channels one after one and finally she got a horror movie which was just about to start . She quickly went upstairs into to TAEHYUNG's room with a big smile on her face and opened the door
Y/n :"tae_tae I've got a horror movie. And want someone to watch with me .. will you plz __plz plz plz (while making puppy eyes) "

    Y/n  attitude towards TAEHYUNG was changed cuz she had started feeling comfortable around him and it's in her nature that if she started feeling comfortable with someone then sometimes she becomes very childish..

  By watching her big smile TAEHYUNG didn't control himself to say her no , so he gave her a smile and turned off the laptop, and made his way towards y/n to watch movie with her .

  Both are watching movie , suddenly a ghost appears and y/n starts screaming out loud

:"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! "

  ____________________________________.

💜💜