part 4

TAEHYUNG and y/n both turned back to see who's that guy....

As they turned .... TAEHYUNG Said

"What are you doing here ??"

Same question of JUNGKOOK..

TAEHYUNG who was holding y/n wrist and also was standing on stares come down to meet that guy y/n also came there cuz TAEHYUNG was still holding her wrist and she was just following him ..

___:"wooww who's that Preety ,hot girl ...? And what she is doing here..??"

JUNGKOOK :"what are you doing here JIMIN!!!

Jimin was looking at the girl behind TAEHYUNG

Jimin was looking at the girl behind TAEHYUNG .. who's that ??

TAEHYUNG :"just tell what are you doing here at this time "

JIMIN :"well ...!! I just came here to tell you about something important "

(Jimin works for TAEHYUNG ..he actually protect TAEHYUNG from police . Jimin works is to make sure that what mafia work TAEHYUNG do Jimin would always let the police be aware of him .)

Suddenly JUNGKOOK phone started rang ...

JUNGKOOK :"hello " and went out of there ...

TAEHYUNG :"so what has bother you here .. ?"

Jimin:"actually .. the drugs that your man was taking from Mexico ,has been taken by the police and sounds like this is going to be a huge issue now ... "

By hearing that TAEHYUNG sigh and looked down in frustration and said

"It's not first time.. we've Handled alot of these kinds of situations...well *sigh*
I'll tell Jungkook to take care of it "

   "And ". He was just about to say anything that he was intrupted by Jungkook..
Jungkook:"a .. TAEHYUNG plz come here it's urgent.."
TAEHYUNG nodded his head as"Yes "

Before going out he looked at y/n (who was trying to understand the situation but still can't and crying internally..) and JIMIN and said
TAEHYUNG:" and yeah don't try to flirt with her .. stay away from her "
In warning tone

Jimin :"yaa!! Come on. .. do I look like a flirty to you..huh!!

TAEHYUNG:"ohh don't say like I don't know anything about you "

After that he went out from there ..Jimin has started examine y/n body and lick his lower lips ..with a smirk in his face ..

Y/n wasn't feeling uncomfortable with his gaze on her ..so she started to turn back to went upstairs but was stopped by Jimin who has hold her wrist ..

Y//n whined her eyes and said"who the hell are to hold me ..leave me you
Bastard!! "

He was making his grip in her wrist and said :"oh nice!! You have hot , sexy body and also sweet seducing voice  .. I love it "

  Y/n who was trying to get out of his grip but failed " leave me .. "

  Jimin was just about to make her more closer to her as he get  thrown on the floor by force ..when he looked up to see who's that it's TAEHYUNG

TAEHYUNG :"I told you to stay away from her "by pointing his finger towards him and giving him deadly gaze ..

   Jimin stood up from the floor and said to TAEHYUNG :"relax ..im not going to do anything.. I just wanted to know her name that's it .. well TAEHYUNG I wanted to ask you that ... Just give me this girl only for one night .."
He said this while maki his hands to rest in his pant pocket ..

TAEHYUNG got angry and his veins popped up as his anger can be easily seen on his red face and His dark red eyes ..

TAEHYUNG hold his collar and said ..

"How dare you to said this "..

        _______________________..

Hello everyone ☺️

I hope you are in good health.

See yaa !! Good night 🌃

I PURPLE YOU 💜