part 11

Jungkook went into his room and set on the couch.. he clenched his jaws and says

:" This can't be how just TAEHYUNG..??"

.
.
.
A week later:

TAEHYUNG tells y/n to be get ready in the evening cuz they are going to Brazil for vacation..

Y/n was too much excited , and she has almost forgotten everything bad that TAEHYUNG had done to her , she
Has started like him , or maybe started love him .. cuz the way he look after her , listen to her , treats her like child , and most important she feels safe around him ..

TAEHYUNG:" y/n are you ready??"

Y/n :"yes !! I'm ready ".

Y/n outfit..

On the other side TAEHYUNG outfit

TAEHYUNG :"you are looking very pretty my princess" while placing a soft kiss on her forehead

Y/n :"TAEHYUNG!!"in soft and loved tone .  " Shall we go "..

TAEHYUNG:"yes princess"..

With that both of them went to airport and sat in private jet ..

After the comfortable flight of few hours.. they finally reach Brazil..

TAEHYUNG:"so princess let's go .."

After take off they sat in the car that may stopped in front of the beautiful house ..

they entered into the house ..

At night ..

  Y/n was sitting on the bed scrolling her phone and TAEHYUNG them came into room..

TAEHYUNG come and sat near y/n .

Y/n then has turn off her phone and said..

Y/n :"TAEHYUNG thank you so much .. for taking care of me"

TAEHYUNG;"do u like it here princess??"

Y/n :"Yes TAEHYUNG u know I always wanted to come here I'm so glad to here thank you so much "..

After that they just started taking about the place but TAEHYUNG continually watching pink pulp lips of y/n which was covered with strawberry flavored red  lipstick ..

Y/n was just talking and then TAEHYUNG suddenly started kiss her ..

With the passage of time they both getting deep in the kiss .. then TAEHYUNG slowly taking of his clothes and also of y/n ..

After sometime he became but harsh that makes y/n moans..

Y/n:"TAEHYUNG"... In pain voice ..

TAEHYUNG;"sorry princess.. I was bit harsh but you know I'm addicted to your body .. plz let me do it today and don't stop me today I want u to be mine .."
With that he started kissing every inch of her body ... And started rubbing his body against her ..

(Then 🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚)

In the morning,

Both were sleeping with there off clothes while hugging each other..

TAEHYUNG wake up first cuz of sunshine directly attack on his face .. he carefully tried to escape but makes y/n to be awake...

TAEHYUNG:"good morning princess , how are you feeling , if u need anything then tell me cuz u wouldn't be able to walk after yesterday night"

That makes y/n shy and she covered her face Into his chest ..

After that he get up to fresh up ..

TAEHYUNG went into the bathroom to fresh up ..

Y/n pov;

After TAEHYUNG went up in the bathroom. I get up and tried to walk I could hardly even stand but I tried to walk and took up my clothes but I just had took few of steps I heard some voice before I could turn to watch what was that , someone from my behind , covered my face with piece of cloth and I fainted there ....

_______________________________..

Hello
Sorry army I didn't write much about the $ex part cuz army is extraordinary in imagination 😁😁😁

😁😁 Good luck ..

I purple u