part 7

안녕. 아미 ... I hope you all are in good health ...

          This part is include some of personal attacks ..😅😅.

   If you feel uncomfortable by reading this part you can leave it ..but plz no hate comments ..

         Good luck ....

          INNOCENT ARMY 😜..

       _______________________.

  TAEHYUNG came right over y/n in standing position and place his both hands near her shoulder in anger ..his red eyes were looking like as he is a VAMPIRE..
TAEHYUNG:"you did a very bad thing PRINCESS.. now you diserve  PUNISHMENT.  "

   Y/n who was so scared , don't know what to do cuz she was handcuffed..

TAEHYUNG stood up and starting taking off his clothes one by one .. and throw it on sofa ..

  Y/n was scared more and more and started sobbing .. and said
  :"Plz leave me... W_what are doing ..plz don't ..

TAEHYUNG didn't listen to her and continue taking off his clothes ..

As he took off , he quickly hanged over y/n   ... And stopped her from moving by holding her wrist tightly ..

  TAEHYUNG has started kissing her hungrily .. y/n was groaning but this had no effect on him as y/n groan he increase his reflection of kissing ..when he felt that y/n don't kiss him back he bite her tongue and her lips ..  when he bite her tongue y/n groan louder ..tears were dropping down continuously...but he didn't show any care about them at that time  ..

   Y/n was now out of breath his kiss wasn't stopping .. "ta_ta" she tried to spoke in between the kiss .. TAEHYUNG understand and let her breath in between he gives her Hickey on neck .. after few moments he again started kiss her .. and started bite her tongue and lips..

  After that , TAEHYUNG took off her clothes , he left not a single cloth on her body    ( ).  When he was taking off her clothes y/n shouted "NO ..plz NO "
  But he didn't listen to her ..

  After taking off her clothes , he moved to kiss her beauty bone .. then started came down , he kiss her upper chest .. then from his one hand he hold her one BOSSOM and leave wet kiss on it. ..

  Y/n was crying and shouting "No plz leave me " but this all had no effect on him ..

  After spending time on y/n breast and leave wet kisses , hickeys on her breast,  he came down ..  _____

    After some kisses he started rubbing his body against her body harshly.. In between rubbing he was also kissing her on her lips hungrily..

  Cuz of all this , y/n has left no energy anymore to groan , to cry , not even to talk , ... After some more time y/n fainted there cuz of having very hard SEX .. that she didn't even imagine in her whole life ...

  When TAEHYUNG realize that she got fainted .. he stopped and sat just beside her and cover her reveling body with the blanket .. and uncuffed her .. TAEHYUNG was panting cuz of doing SEX for a long period..
  For some hours ....

   At morning , y/n wake up cuz of sunshine that was directly hitting her face .. when y/n came up in her senses she felt heavy on her chest ..

  She tried to open her eyes to see what it is .. she forcefully open her eyes and what she saw was ... TAEHYUNG was sleeping while his head was lying on her chest and His hands were wrapped around her waist and his one leg was on her  legs .. and they both was covered with blanket ..