One

"Im gonna be so late for school!" I said and rushed to eat breakfast. I took my backpack and ran out of the house like nothing was stopping me.

The bright sun shine against my eyes. Another day of spring, a day i might be late. "Made it!" I said as i sat down feeling dead inside. "Heres water." Leo tapped my shoulder handing me a bottle of water. "Thanks, i feel so refreshed again."

I handed it back but suddenly he stopped me. "It's yours now, thats a spare one." I looked at him, "Really? Your the best, i think i did forget my water bottle.." I laughed it off.

"You rushed so i knew you did." He looked at me with his pretty eyes. "Did you know your eyes are so pretty?" I changed the topic. "How many times have you told me that?" He replied to me.

"Uh-"

"Thats a week of you saying that." I looked away in embarrassment. I heard footsteps coming outside, sounds like our teacher is here.

"Good morning students, hopefully you all remembered todays test." A test?! I froze in my chair.

How did i forget? Now im definitely failing this test. I looked at the test paper the teacher had passed. I thought to myself, how could i be so stupid?

I bit my lip looking at the questions. Most of them were hard, but i got stuck on the last number.

"Its A."

A voice whispered and i saw Leo standing up to pass the paper. I immediately circled the letter and followed him. Hoping for the best.

"Phew, glad i finished it in time." I said quietly. "With my help?" I turned to my side to see Leo looking at me with a grin. "Now that i think about it, was it you earlier?"

"Mhm, your welcome." I smiled at him and was almost about to high five, until i forgot we were in class. "Sorry."

"Its alright." I continued to listen in class. "At last, its finally over." I stood up and went out of class. Looking at the cafeteria scanning to find a seat. I saw Leo sitting alone so i bravely decided to join him.

"What brings you here?" He asked, and of course i replied with a good reason. "Hmm i couldnt find a seat anywhere soo- i saw you." He looked at me then continued eating.

I got silent treatment after that, we weren't close but sometimes we were. "Thanks for the company." He said as he stood up and left. What a person he is.

"How dare you leave me alone like that?" I catched up to him on time. "Look at the time, were gonna be late." He suddenly took my hand. Holy guacamole, butterflies. His warm touch made me quite red.

"Why are you so red?" He said as we arrived at the classroom. "Nothing!" I immediately sat down covering my face. "Your such a shy person, is there something wrong with me holding your hand?" He said but i didnt reply.

Hours later class ended and i picked up my bag and went out. I walked as spring breeze came like a blow. I felt a warm essence beside me, it was Leo.

"I'll get you an coffee." He said when we stopped at a vending machine outside a shop. "Huh?" He handed me it as i hesitated to take it.

"Its for you, take it." And i did. I opened it and took a sip. "Thanks.." we continued walking.

"See you tomorrow?" He said and i nodded at him as i got on the bus. I looked at him over the window waving a sweet goodbye.

I arrived home feeling quite well, maybe because of the coffee? I dont know, i might as well do my homework.

I really wished i did i say goodbye to him, he sometimes does these things to me. "Haaa, time to sleep." I texted Leo before i did.

"Thanks for the coffee, and your help. Its very well appreciated."