Two

Today's class we have to focus on its mostly PE, i really like that class its very fun. "Im so excited about pe! How about you Leo?" I asked.

"Mhm, cant wait to shove a ball up your face." He pushed my head with his finger. "Unfair, maybe you'll the one who's gonna get hit by these pretty hands!" I showed him my hands.

"They look like they're childrens hands." He pushed them away from him. "Hmph!" I pouted and looked away from him.

"Alright class, lets start with basic stretches before we head in." I immediately followed our leader and felt so confident.

"Ready for a blast off?" I looked at him with a grin. "Always ready." And we played. I almost hit him with the ball, lucky.

"Good job blue team!" I looked at his team with a tired expression. "Here, coffee." He suddenly handed me it. "Again?" I asked.

"Mhm." I smiled and took a sip. "Refreshing, thanks!" I turned around and walked away. "I almost hit you by the way." I said to him.

"But i did hit you." I cannot forget that part. "Still not fair, your taller than me!" I crossed my arms sitting in my chair.

"Either way, good job though. You got the most points." He wanted to high five and i did. "Thanks! You cant underestimate a girl like me!" I blew my hair with my hand.

"That's cute." He said looking straight at me. "Eh- lets just listen to class-" i said feeling butterflies again.

Class got over really fast, we were only half day since it was a friday. "How about we go somewhere?" He asked.

"Where would that somewhere be?" I looked at him. "Uhh like café? We can talk about our school trip there." He replied.

"Hm sure! I'll pay this time, i owe you alot." He just smiled as we continued walking.

"So what would you like to have?" A waitress asked. "Could i have a regular latte, with cookies?" I said.

"How about you sir?" He looked at the menu. "I'll have a coffee with almond milk." The waitress wrote it down as i gave the menu.

"Thats all?"

We both nodded and she went straight to the counter. "So about the trip what are you gonna bring?" He said as i thought.

"Hmm, i really dont know.. Maybe food?" I said while scratching my head. "Perfect, i think I'll be bringing drinks. It's quite hot lately."

"Here's your coffee and heres your latte with cookies. Enjoy!" The waitress placed the food and it smelled delicious!

"Ahh the smell of latte!" I took a big sip and it was like a fantasy world. "Your such a big fan of latte's, but your still okay with me getting you coffee's." He smiled.

"Mhm!" I said while there was a cookie in my mouth. "Eat up." And we did, we talked about a lot of stuff.

"So its settled?" He asked. "Mhm! Shall we go now?" I stood up off my chair. "Sure." We paid and headed out.

"Thanks for the company by the way! It was really nice of you." I said as i was about to go in the bus.

"Anytime." He had that gorgeous smile, and his sparkly eyes was just so mesmerizing.

I waved bye at him as he did the same. Sometimes i just wish that i could spend my whole life living like this.

And nothing could change that wish, or maybe?