Epilogue

Today is finally it, the day where my life ends. Well not really, but i know it'll be the last of me.

It was early in the morning, i knew air flights are usually at 8 AM in the morning. But i had that feeling.

The 'miss' feeling for him.

I couldn't handle it anymore, i have to go see him. Baring all this pain isnt gonna do anything. I rushed to get my things and arrived at the airport immediately.

It was a crowded place, until i saw the hat he first wore when i saw him for the first time. "Leo!" I shouted across the seem.

"Charmaine?" I rushed to where he was standing. "How did you know that i was here?" I starred in his eyes, he looked so pale.

"Keith told me everything already, but i just cant help the fact your leaving me here." I took a deep breath.

"Your the reason why i stayed here Leo, it was you all along."

His eyes filled with shock. "Im sorry Charmaine, but its all my parents can do." I held his hands.

"Well i have something i wanna say before you go."

He looked at me with his glistening aura.

"I love you."

Stood silently, waiting for a response.

"I love you too."

Rushed time, he pulled me in for a kiss. The sun rays brighten up everything, something like a golden hour.

I blushed as he stopped. "Now, can you wait for me my Charmaine? I promise I'll get back to you soon." That sweet smile, i missed it.

"I can wait." The warm hugged completes my life.

-

Thats the end of 'Highschool Struggle'! Thank you so much for reading, this is my first ever story that i have completed. All my hard work has been an achievement!

October 13, 2022 !