Five

I got ready to go back home. "How do i look?" I wore my favorite outfit. "Pretty." His compliments really make me smile.

"You look gorgeous though, way more better than me!" He pinched my cheeks softly. "Your cuter." I let out a giggle.

"Really?" I just reflected his smile. "Mhm, let's get on the bus now." I nodded and we sat on the bus.

After a while it was quiet. "What music are you listening to?" He asked. "It's called Old Love, why?"

"Can i listen with you?" I nodded then he took one of the earpiece. "It sounds pretty nice, i could sleep to this." I smiled at his response.

And we accidentally fell asleep. The warm company fixed the coldness inside him. "Wake up." I woke up to see Leo carrying me lightly in his arms.

"You slept for too long so i just had to carry you, there was no choice." I was red as a tomato. "There's that again." He smiled.

"Can you put me down now?" I said. "How about no?" I stared at him. "Fine, but let me go when we get home." He just laughed and started walking to my house.

"Thanks for carrying me.." he let me go. "Anytime, how about we actually get some ice cream? Its the weekends anyways." He spoke. "Sure!"

I held his hand and he seemed fine with it. "What flavor do you want?" I thought about it. "I'll have chocolate." He smiled and talked to the seller.

"Heres yours, and this is mine." He handed me a mint chocolate. "But the chocolate one is mine?" He just laughed.

"You take jokes too seriously." I smiled. "Not really, i understood you anyways." We both laughed. "So how'd you actually meet Athena?"

"Well, she lied earlier. We only met a couple days ago.." Oh so i was right, she was lying. "I knew that." He smiled at me.

"Your like my little detective arent you." I smiled at him. "And your my witness." It's like were always matching everyday.

"So Leo-" while i was talking suddenly a guy pushed me while, he was being chased by his what it seemed to look like his friends.

"Ouch!" I fell onto the ground and had my knee scratched. "Are you okay?" Leo lend me his hand. "Yea its just my knee.."

"Its bleeding, I'll carry you." He carried me like bridal style. "You're blushing again, i see you dont hide your face. Hold on tight." I held him tightly like a baby.

"Stay here." He let me sit in his house. "Just tell me if it hurts okay? I'll try to apply as gently as i can." My savior.

He said he was going to be a doctor one day. I'll just be a artist who probably doesnt make much money, but its what i like to do.

"Does it hurt?" I looked at him and nodded. "Its okay just relax.." after that he bandaged me up.

"There, its not too tight isnt it." I smiled. "You drew a butterfly on it." I said to him. "You love butterflies, specially the yellow ones." He looked at me.

"You know me too well." He stood up. "I'll get you something warm." The smell of his doing, the scent.

I want to be with him until i smell like him.