Nine

"Theres a new student today, i heard he's a transferee. Also he's so handsome i cant!!" One of my friends said. "Really? I mean i havent seen his face-" i was cut off.

"Because he's surrounded by girls, look outside!" I looked through the window and oh my gosh. It was like a entire crowd surrounding him.

I could barely see his face, so i just stopped looking and sat in my seat. I don't even know if he's actually handsome.

"Class meet your new classmate, please introduce yourself." The moment he stepped in i was left in shock. "Isn't that your brother Leo?"

"Yea." He looked at me smiling. "Do you like him?" I laughed. "Oh no- i dont, didnt i tell you i like you?" He just laughed with me. "I didnt forget that."

"My name is Keith, im 15 years old. And thats my brother." He pointed at Leo. "Hello Keith, i didnt expect you to transfer here." Leo said with an annoyed face.

"Nice to meet you-" i said to Keith. "So your the one who Leo always talks about, im i right?" He looked at me then to Leo. "What?" Keith just smiled and walked to his seat.

"So you talk about me?" I whispered to him. "So what? Your the only person who talks interesting things to me." He turned to me with a slight smile.

I looked away having the thought, does he like me? Okay, that will never happen. I'm just day dreaming in my own little fantasy.

"Earth to charmaine?" I opened my eyes to find out i fell asleep. "Oh lord, what did i miss?" I stood up. "The whole entire session, do i need to tutor you?" Leo said.

"Yes please-" He immediately took out his book. "Let's get started." After quite the while it was the next class. "Did you remember all of that?"

I took a breath, "I'll try-" he just rolled his eyes and listen to class. "Study later at night." He slid his book to me. "Thanks!" He smiled.

But as he slid his book to me he accidentally touched my hand. "Huh?" He looked at me with a blushed face. "Can i hold it?"

I just scratched my head. "Uh- sure.." his warm touch, he kept holding my hand tighter. "Are you mad?" I asked.

"No- i just like holding your hand.." he looked away. "What are you writing?" He looked closer at my book. "It's nothing-" He looked away again.

After a couple days everything was the same, until Leo was absent for 1 entire week. What happened to him that i wasnt informed of?

"Hey Keith, is everything okay with Leo? It just feels weird not seeing him around." I asked him with a worried expression. "Oh i dont know? He never tells me anything anyway."

He looked away and continued reading his book. Keith and Leo are not like siblings, Keith is pretty much a social person. Mean while Leo is a genius.

I've tried calling a billion times him but it says this number doesn't exist anymore. Maybe lets just wait a little more, he'll come back soon.