Eight

I still remember yesterday. He said i love you. "So you love me?" I held Leo's hand. "No." He tried to hide his smile away from me. He's such a cheeky boy.

"No?" He looked at me. "Maybe." He held my hand. "Uwahhhh really?" I looked at him. "No." We laughed.

"Okay stop joking." I said. We continued walking to school and arriving just in time. "How's your knee? Its been a couple days im sure its all good now."

He checked my knee. "It's been okay, the pain has quite lessen." He softly touched my knee as he took off the bandage.

"Its good, just remember to moisturize it okay?" He smiled at me. "I'll remember it!" I went back and listened to class. "I ship Leo and Charmaine, even thought if he has a girlfriend i still ship them more."

I heard a gossip from behind, i slowly ignored it and focused on class. "Should i get you something for recess?" He asked.

"No need, i have my own-" he held my arm. "I'll buy you a cold coffee." He went to the vending machine and started to buy one.

"There's completely no need-" he stared at me. "Take it." His cold hands. "Fine." I saw him smile. While we were sitting at our table, Athena decided to join us.

"Hi Leo!" She said as she sat down with her snacks. "Hello." He said coldly to her. "Hi.." i just slowly turned to my side and ignored them.

I felt like laughing, but that would sound offensive. "How are you Leo? Dont ignore me~" She had literally a pick me voice. Gosh cant we just have peace?

"I'll go back to class now- thanks for the coffee.." i slowly stood up my seat and felt Leo following me. I saw Athena's angry glare at me and she also stood up on her own.

"I cannot hold my laugh anymore-" i said to him as i laughed loudly. "I feel you-" he giggled. "Let's just sit down." I smiled.

"Now that was a whole awkward situation." He said looking at me with those glistening eyes. "I want your eyes." I said to him mirroring his posture. "No." He pouted.

"Bleh" i turned away and class started. "How the fudge do i do this?" I asked Leo. "That's easy, did you not listen?" He looked at me with a annoyed expression.

"I did- im just not used to this." He sighed and helped me. "Thank you!" I smiled. As class ended i packed up my things and said goodbye to everyone.

"Thanks for your help Leo!" I looked at him with a happy face. "Your welcome." He walked with me until i was going to cross the street for the bus stop.

It was quite a busy street many cars and motors just sweeping in, i looked left and right again and again until i could finally get through.

Until Leo grabbed my hand and pulled me to his chest. "You almost got hit! Gosh did you not notice?" My heart was beating so fast.

"Ah.. thank you for saving me." I looked at him. "No worries, next time i should watch out for you." He smiled and hugged me.

"Now I'll help you cross." He took my hand and we walked across safely. "That's how you do it. Bye bye, take care." He said to me while i was waving at him on the entrance of the bus.

"Bye bye!" I got in and sat in an empty seat. I really need to repay for what he has done for me. Maybe i will.