Four

Im getting quite tired, but wheres Leo? I tried finding him in the woods until i saw something behind the bush.

It was Leo with some girl.. who is she? It seemed to look like they were talking about something.

But suddenly she hugged him and fireworks came. I felt so.. Jealous. He noticed me and i ran away.

I just wanted to pour out my tears out to cope it. "Charmaine!" I heard a voice shout my name.

"What do you want Leo?.." i slowly turn around just to see him from the distance.

"Its not what you think it is." He walked closer to me as my head was down. "She's having a hard life, im the only one who can help her."

Really? Only him? "Is that true?" I said as he hugged me. "It is. Now dont worry, im not replacing you dummy." He patted my head.

"Promise?" I held my pinky. "Pinky promise." And then he held mine. "Let's head back." He placed his arm on my shoulder.

"Its cold, heres a blanket." He placed the blanket on top of us. We were sleeping next to each other, he knows how scared i am in the dark.

"Night?" I said. "Night." He smiled then we both looked the opposite ways.

The morning light raze woke me up, to find Leo already awake. "Good morning." He looked so gorgeous.

"Why are you so pretty?" I asked. "Because i am? Im kidding." We laughed. "Let's get breakfast, i was just waiting for you."

He lend me his hand and i took it.

"The friends with benifits just came out of their cabin~" One of our classmates said. "We're just friends-"

I was cut off by his looks. "Friends?" He spoke. "Friends!" He suddenly took his hand away from me. "Okay we're best friends!"

He held it again. "That's more like it." We just laughed. "You both are just so confusing." My classmate said.

"Heres your breakfast." I looked at the food he placed infront of me, "Looks delicious!" I ate a piece and it was fantastic.

"Do you like it? I made it on my own." He said to me. "I love it." I continued to eat until it the plate was sparkly clean.

"You really were hungry huh?" He laughed at me. "Im full now huhu" i said. "You should go walk around, I'll wash the dishes." I nodded and went around.

"Boo" hands suddenly touched my shoulders. "Leo!" I laughed and turn around. "Is there anything interesting so far?"

"Not really-"

"Leo!"

A voice shouted that cut me off. "Athena!" She ran up to him. "Who's this?" She asked. "Oh Charmaine, this is my friend Athena. Shes the one i was talking about."

Its her. "Nice to meet you Athena!" I shook her hand. "Its nice to meet you too!" She had a smile on her face. "How'd you meet Charmaine?" She asked.

"We've been friends since first grade." She looked like she was struggling. "Oh.. we've been friends since kindergarten!"

"But-" Leo was cut off.

"How about we get ready for our back trip?" She grabbed Leo's hand and started to go back to camp.

Theres something off of her.. and i can see what it is.