Seven

Felt so happy today, he started to hang out with me more and more. "Charmaine how are you?" Leo asked as i sat down on my chair.

"Im doing good! How about you?" I looked at him. "I'm quite happy since your here with me." He smiled.

"Don't you have piano practice today?" I asked. "I do, do you wanna see later?"

"Sure! I'd love to see you play." I got my books ready for class. "Its raining- i dont think I'll be able to get home for lunch.." I looked out of the window.

Droplets of water slowly coming down. "Its okay, i can share my lunch with you." I raised my eyebrows. "Are you sure?"

"Mhm." As he said that our teacher arrived and class started. Hours later it was lunch time.

"Here, take how much you want i dont mind." I just looked at him in shock. "Let's just split it, i dont want you to starve also."

We ate and laughed when i was talking while having food in my mouth. It was like a special moment.

"Let's go to my piano practice?" He keeps grabbing my hand everytime we both go to somewhere.

"Sit there and I'll prepare you a song." I sat in the chair while waiting for him. While i was i found myself a violin.

I used to play violin 2 years ago, but i stopped due to a couple issues so i couldnt pay for my tutor.

"I'll start." He started playing it sounded magical. Every note he played was gold. I felt myself holding the violin, i wanted to match with him.

And there it was. He started singing and i matched his tune. It was a song i knew when i was younger, i still remember it till today.

It was like a golden hour, it was just the two of us alone. And perfect for eachother. Like how the sun misses the moon.

In the moment of time it flies so fast. It was a memory to be remembered like precious jewelry. "Beautiful Charmaine, you still know how to play the violin im so proud of you."

He hugged me and i was strucked. "Thank you.." I smiled and hugged him back. "There's alot of people watching out from the window." He said and i turned around to see a whole crowd.

I thought we were alone, "Now rumors are gonna go out.." i sighed. "Dont worry, ill stop them in time." The feeling of relief.

"Shall we go now? Class is gonna start soon." I nodded and we head back to our classroom. While class was starting suddenly a piece of paper hit my head.

Who dared to do that? I opened the piece of paper that someone had wrote in. It said "Is your group cleaning today? Yes or no?" I checked the yes and turned beside me.

Leo was waving at me so i sent it to him. I felt him smile and i was curious on why. Life was the same, class ended and we started cleaning.

While i was cleaning the top of the windows, i felt an warm essence on the bottom. I looked down and it was Leo.

"What do you want?" I asked. "I love you." I blushed and he smiled. "What?" He left without saying anything else. Lets just forget that happened.