Six

I see him in school hanging around with Athena much more lately. It feels weird, he's my only exception.

"Hi Leo!" He looked away. "Not now Charmaine, looking for Athena right now." Oh what a shame.. "Oh, sorry for bothering you."

I walked away in shock. He's never like this to me, well sometimes. But only for his friends. I just feel so overwhelmed.

I just went to class and everything was fine, until i heard a gossip from the girls. "Did you guys know? Theres a rumor going around that President Leo has a girlfriend.."

I was drowning in pain, but i didnt wanna care. "I have to excuse myself.." i walked away and went to the bathroom.

I freshened myself up and stayed calm. Whenever i saw Leo around i just avoided him for the rest of the day.

Everytime after school i miss the latte's he used to buy me. And here i am sitting on the bench sipping latte.

I miss the times where i would see him wave goodbye before i went home. Now i look out the window to see nobody there.

I miss everything. I feel so empty. "Hey." I voice spoke while i was sitting in my seat, and i ignored them. I felt him sit down and i didnt really care.

"Charmaine." I flinched when they called my name. "How do you know me-" i turned around to see it was the one and only Leo.

"What do you want?." I looked at him slightly. "Why have you been avoiding me earlier?" He asked, and i just looked away from him.

"Answer my question." He came closer. "No." I replied. "Why?" I didnt answer. "Hey." I felt him being closer to my face.

Then suddenly he kissed my cheek. "Now will you talk to me my sweet charmaine?" I blushed red. "Fine fine i give up-" he laughed.

"Your so cute, my muse." And my president. "Sorry for avoiding you earlier.. it's impossible to avoid you charmaine, i need you everyday." His sweet words touched my heart.

"How will my president be like this forever? I'll miss your moody self." I smiled. "My moody self? Thats what you like?"

"Yea."

He touched my hand. "Then I'll be moody forever, im kidding." We laughed like forever at last. "I'm at my stop, are you going with me?"

"Mhm I'll just stay at yours, although i dont have any clothes.." I just scratched my head. "Well i do have a couple clothes from my brother, maybe you could borrow those?"

He agreed and we got off the bus. "So welcome, feel free to look around!" I greeted him in and i started to go change in my room.

I heard a knock on my door. "Hold on!" I finished changing and opened the door. "Can i take a shower?" He asked.

"Sure! There's an extra towel in the bathroom!" He thanked me and went to the bathroom while i was getting ready for dinner.

"Pasta time~" I started cooking, after a while he was out of his shower. I looked at him with shock. "Your nose is bleeding-"

He immediately took some issue and wiped my bleeding away. "Why do you have to be so hot?" I looked away blushing.

His luxury black hair and shining diamond eyes. "So my muse likes me so much dont you?" He caressed my cheek.

I felt so many butterflies i cant believe it.