Three

Day three of spring. I can't believe today's the trip! "So did you bring the drinks?" I asked Leo.

"I didnt forget that." Of course, he's always responsible for everything. You could just basically relay on him.

"I also brought the food!" I said with a happy expression. "You like food anyways, i did get you a latte." He took a latte out of the bag.

"Really? I actually needed this!" I drank it and the spring breeze came. "There's a petal on your head." Suddenly said and took the petal.

"It looks like a heart." He showed it to my face and it really did look like a heart. "Thats unique, can i keep it?"

"Sure i really am not into those type of things."

He gave it to me and i placed it in a safe place. "Let's get on the bus, we definitely dont wanna get left behind!"

I grabbed his hand and we both ran. "Why did you have to run?" His face full of sweat. "Here, i have a handkerchief dont worry." I handed it to him.

"Thanks, the things you do are quite unecessary, sometimes they are." He bopped my nose and i turned a little red.

"Still wondering why you always turn red when i do that?" I just avoided him and got into the bus.

"Don't avoid me." He stopped me in a matter of seconds. "Why do you care?" I looked away from him.

"Im quite asking you a question, answer it." He came closer to my face feeling his cold breath. "I like you okay?" I said quietly as i sat on a seat.

"I already know that." He touched my cheeks and i was in another phase of red. Gosh rumors are just so quick to spread.

"Its just so cute and funny seeing you like this." He laughed at me while he was sitting beside me.

As we were on the road i was on my phone scrolling. "Dont be on your phone, just admire mother nature." I stopped and looked out the window.

The smell of plants and flowers. Big trees and that spring breeze. He's right, i really should admire mother nature.

"This is so beautiful!" I said and i felt a smile behind me. "Of course it is." His face was so close to me.

"Could you move a little bit?" I said to his face directly. "Oh so you dont like me anymore?" He accidentally touched my hand, his warmth.

I immediately covered my face and focused outside.

After a couple minutes of driving we finally arrived and we all got out of the bus. "Its so nice here, lets get stuff prepared shall we?"

He nodded and we headed straight to work. "Did you place the drinks inside the cooler?" I asked. "Thats the first thing i did, also is the food on the table?"

"Mhm! Claire helped me with it." I did a emote since i was really happy. "Stop being to cute." He laughed.

"Bleehhh im always cute, a reason why im the muse!" I stood there confidently. "And theres also a reason why im the president."

"Just because your a higher rank than me, doesnt mean you can tell me what to do." I heard him sigh. "Okay fine you can."

His laugh really lighten up the mood. "Oh how the tables turn." I just ignored him and went back to work.

We all ate and talked alot of stories. Mostly horror hehe. I wish this night would be fantastic.