Chapter Seven

I woke up to the sound of nothing, absolutely nothing, I sat up in bed confused, my parents should be home as they don't have work until slightly later, I poked my head out my bedroom door but still nothing, I slipped back into my room to get changed into my cheer uniform, let's hope Bucky won't notice me there, happy thought.

I grabbed everything I needed for the day and made my way down the stairs still checking rooms to see if I could find my parents but nothing again, where are they? I just shrugged it off and left the house just as Addison came skipping down the street "morning Riley" she smiled.

"Morning" I smiled back as I stepped down the steps to the main road.

"You excited for practice today 'cause I am like I'm so pumped," she said with a mini cheer before hooking her arm around mine.

We quickly made our way to school, more like Addison as she skipped the entire time and I just walked quickly behind her trying to keep up and not trip over my own feet. Once we got to school e met up with our friends and talked for a bit before Addison, Bree and I had to head to cheer practice, Bonzo is still on the cheer team he just gets there later than others as he tends to wake up late. I and Bree started our way to the gym where we would meet the other cheerleaders ready for practice, Addison had to go somewhere quickly before practice so she ran off leaving me and Bree to make the rest of the way by ourselves.

Once we made it to the gym we walked through the double doors I placed my gym bag next to the benches and made our way to the middle of the gym where the other cheerleaders stood like statues, as Bree rushed to the others I slowed walked behind her as I looked in the direction the others were looking to only see at least half the pack sitting there on the benches "what are you guys doing here?" I asked taking a few steps towards them.

"We thought we would come to watch what this cheer looks like" Wynter explained.

"I'm sure Addi would let you..."

"Riley!" Bree snapped making me turn around "what are you doing?"

"Socialising" I answered turning back around to face the wolves but just as I was about to continue what I was saying a pair of double doors were flung open only for Addison to start running through them "I'll be right back," I said to the wolves before running to the middle and stopped next to Bree.

"I am so fired up to be running cheer practice, together we can do anything" Addison smiled at us but it soon turned into a confused frown as she stared at the group, Bree started to point in the direction of the wolves behind Addison making her turn around "sorry, but this practice space is for cheerleaders only," Addison said taking a few steps towards the wolves.

"Ha! Just try and make us leave Wynter said standing up from her seat only for Wyatt to put a hand on her shoulder.

"Wynter, some respect," he said.

"Oh no, I don't want you to leave, I want you to stay, show us what you can do" Addison exclaimed.

I saw Wyatt flash a quick smile before making his way down the steps and a little jump at the bottom, he made his way over to me and circled me slightly "why are you circling me?" I asked with a chuckle.

"You suit the uniform" he stated as he stood close to me.

"Thanks" I smiled pushing him away slightly with one finger, and he smirked at me.

Eventually, all the wolves were off the seats and blended in with the other cheerleaders and soon enough Addison blew her whistle and starts to choreograph we practised allowing the wolves to add in their moves as we moved together. I made my way to the back of the group as it came to the end as everyone prepared to do the standing pyramid ending with Addison dropping into the bottom cheerleader's arms. Once Addison was back on the ground safely everyone started cheering at how well we did and how well the wolves did, I was about to head over to Addison and Wyatt when I was grabbed by the arm and pulled slightly.