Chapter Twenty

Addison would be leaving with the aliens soon and I wanted to make sure to give her a proper goodbye before she left with the aliens for find their Utopia.

After A-lan spoke with Wyatt last night we managed to have a decent conversation which didn't end up in another argument or it becomes awkward, Wyatt apologised for overreacting and accusing me of liking A-lan while I was with him, and I accepted him apology even though what happened over the last few days has been hurtful I'm just glad it's over.

Wyatt and I decided to take a quick walk before meeting up with Willa and Wynter but while on the walk we overheard that the mothership is damaged to the point it might not survive the launch. We made it to the meeting spot where Willa and Wynter were sitting "they're saying the alien ship is damaged, it might not survive the launch" Wyatt told the girls.

"It's not totally our fault, we just wanted to stop them from leaving" Wynter said.

"Well, serves them right for lying" Willa slightly snapped.

"Willa, you also lied when you first came here looking for the moonstone" I stated but just getting a glare from here.

"Don't you get it? They are stealing for us, they're taking Addison" Willa said.

"She's choosing to go with them to save them, she's apart of them" I repeated from last night.

"Well, I don't want her to go"

"None of us want her to go" I stepped in front of Willa as she lowered her head slightly.

"No matter how far away she goes, she'll always be a part of our pack, Willa" Wyatt added in.

Somehow, we convinced Willa to help out the aliens; it took a lot of convincing, but we got there, we met up with Eliza and her zombie tech robot and explained everything to her so she could help us out on helping the aliens and she came up with a good idea about using the moonstone as a jump start which will recharge the ship to give it the energy to launch.

We gathered a bunch of people to help out the aliens and Bonzo; that definitely got my zombie tongue practice to use, and Bonzo passed his driving test pretty recently so we loaded the moonstone onto the back of a truck and gathered a bunch of wires and some other bits that Eliza advices us to bring and we made our way down the streets of Zombietown until we made it to meeting place where Addison would be meeting the aliens to get ready for launch.

Bonzo honked his horn and parked the truck as we emerged from behind the truck and stopped slightly in front of it "my rage will not be contained! You will not stop us from getting to Utopia!" A-li marched forward.

"A-li, we're here to help" I said taking a step forward calming A-li down.

"You can find an infinite power source to recharge our ship?" She asked.

"Wolves!" Willa announces "we'll let you borrow the moonstone" the pack of wolves uncovered the moonstone.

"Thought you might need a jump-start" Wynter smiled at the aliens as they all stepped forward.

"The moonstone is powerful, but it is harmful to our people" A-lan explained.

Eliza popped out from behind me and wolves "not if you have an adapter. We just have to filter the moonstone power through our Z-bands" Eliza explained through the screen.

"You all would sacrifice to help us?" A-spen asked with a growing smile.

"Wolves always have each other's back, and Addison is a part of our pack. Forever" Willa smiled.

"No matter where you're from, we'll always help those in need" I added in with a look of approval from Willa and a look of pride from Wyatt.

The aliens smiled at me and wolves before looking up in the sky "transport us up, mothership. All of us" A-spen said.