50

Luke.

We all watched with happiness for her as she FaceTimed Jolie, talking her through her nerves of being adopted.

"What if they end up not liking me?" Jolie shot to her.
"What if I don't like them?" She spoke without a second in between.
"What do I do if they don't let me call anyone-" "Jolie, relax." Harley laughed to her calmly.

"Everything is going to be okay." She assured her.

"One thing about being adopted is that it never feels like it's the right time, you have so many questions and you want nothing more but to be able to fast forward in time to see if everything works out so that you don't have to live through it." Harley spoke calmly.

"But, you'll notice the more time you spend with your new parents, that they care about you. They'll make you eat, even when you're begging them not to because you're full, and you'll be so annoyed with them because they won't leave you alone, but in reality they just care about you and want you to be healthy" she smiled, making each of us smile as well.

"They're going to make sure you're more than comfortable, and if you aren't they are going to eliminate whatever is going to make you uncomfortable immediately." She continued.

"They're going to encourage you to do things that aren't in your comfort zone, and they're going to make you feel brave enough to do it, it's almost like you can do anything as long as they are there to talk you through it." She never took her eyes off of Jolie.

"And they are going to introduce you to their friends and family and they are going to give you your very own family, and it's going to be so hard at first to accept everyone's love and be comfortable with everything, but I promise you- if they are at the point of adopting you, they know that they already love and care about you." She smiled to her.

"You are a good kid and you are going to grow into a phenomenal adult, I can't wait to see how happy you are with your family." Harley spoke, smiling to the screen.

"Harley?" She spoke calmly, making Harley hum.

"Thank you for everything that you did for me and the other kids. I know a lot of them will never understand exactly what happened, but you kept us alive and put us first, regardless of being in the same situation as us. So thank you." Jolie spoke, making Harley immediately smile to her.

"Don't thank me, just grow up and be successful, because I know you can do it." She smiled to her.

"I love you, Harley" Jolie told her.

"I love you too, Jolie. Good luck with your new family."

The call ended shortly after that, we all climbed onto the couch together, turning on a movie.

"Guys?" Harley spoke, making each of us hum.

"Thank you guys for giving me my family, I love you guys,"

We each looked to each other, smiling

"Thank you for making us complete. I love you," I told her as the other guys immediately told her they loved her back as well.

Her head hit my shoulder, making me kiss her forehead, looking to the H necklace around her neck

Thank you for being the emotionless, fighting teenage girl that walked into my life and flipped everything, for the better.

                                 The end.