3♡

~𝒫𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓇 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒𝓈. 𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹 𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 𝓈𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝒾 𝓃𝑜𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓀 𝑜𝓃 𝓂𝓊𝓁𝓉𝒾𝓅𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒. 𝐼𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝓎 𝒯𝓎𝓅𝑜𝓈.... 𝒩𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒹𝒾𝒹𝓃'𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 :)

I stood in the mirror of what is now my room for when i come visit my parents. I was surprised to find out that they moved out of my childhood home. But at least they were doing something with the money i had been sending them consistently.

They were so excited to give me a tour when i first walked in. My first thought was that i'd be staying in a guest bedroom but they made it clear that they had set aside space for me for when i return home to visit them.

Being here now made me feel sad that i took so long to come back. I felt like i was neglecting them and missed out on so many important changes in their lives. But what matters is that i'm here now and they are happy.

After I finished with my hair and outfit i looked over everything in my mirror. Mom was right... i really did need some sun.

i jumped at an loud squeal that sounded throughout the house before i heard my moms loud voice.

Mom: HONEY COME TO THE KITCHEN!!! THERE'S A NOTIFICATION FROM THE REGISTRY!!!

i huffed before nodding at myself in the mirror.

whelp here goes nothing.

walking into the kitchen her and my dad were huddled around the laptop. i looked at the screen

[Status: Confirmed. -soulmate match found please input cellular phone number for contact]

I stood there shocked...

𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭

i said with not much emotion in my voice... it wasn't really a bad thing just still processing all this. i knew real love was out there.. just never really felt like i needed it honestly. I'm fine. this is fine. this is life. i'll have to accept it.

Dad: yea will you were supposed to do this when you were 21 dear... it's been years they might have been waiting.

i nodded at his response as my mom typed her phone number into the laptop knowing im not one to answer my phone for any unsaved number.

Mom: Okay Lets get breakfast then off to the museum!!!!

she clapped her hands walking off to grab her purse as my dad closed the laptop.

well... what a way to start the day

Jin sat in the groups penthouse his body tense.... He knew something no body else knew... well except for management since he made sure they were the first people he told the minute he found out.

Jk and Tae walked into the living room laughing about some game they were just playing... sitting on the couch with there snacks their laughter died down once they noticed jin and his frozen state.