7♡

~𝒫𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓇 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒𝓈. 𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹 𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 𝓈𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝒾 𝓃𝑜𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓀 𝑜𝓃 𝓂𝓊𝓁𝓉𝒾𝓅𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒. 𝐼𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝓎 𝒯𝓎𝓅𝑜𝓈.... 𝒩𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒹𝒾𝒹𝓃'𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 :) 

Jk powered up his Pc. His goal was to play some games with tae. While the other was at the groups Penthouse. Jk sat at his set up at his girlfriends condo.

opening chrome he wanted to listen to a playlist he saved on youtube. true he could barely hear it with his headset on and screaming at the top of his lungs with tae. But just the thought of soft music playing made him feel good. 

soon as chrome opened he saw the usual news and trending articles. But one caught his eyes causing him to move in closer.

"The only Museum that holds artist JJ's art pieces said to hold a private introduction event tomorrow. It'll be the first time the artist has spoken publicly while also unveiling a new exclusive piece for the museum. A private guest list was sent and people are going crazy. Rumors of new gallery dedicated to the artist to go live soon for all museum visitors to experience with interactive art pieces included."

Jk froze in his spot while reading it "JJ" that's the artist namjoon is obsessed with.

He clicked on it so that he could read more about it before sending all the info to jin who called him not even a minute later.

Jin: Kookie i think you meant to send that to Joon. You know he's into that art stuff

JK: yeah exactly i think you should take him.....maybe it'll help him cool off and calm down. maybe talking to him in that setting could be good. Maybe he'll rethink some of the decisions he's made. He'll still have time to change his mind since its mid day.

Jin sighed... jk had a point but still why did he have to take him.... they all were avoiding the leader. They didn't even know how to talk to him anymore. couldn't look him in the eye.

Jin: Yea okay but why me. why can't you take him. 

Jk: I promised Nyra i'd take her out around that time. We've had a date planned and i don't want to cancel. 

Jin understood but he still didn't want to go alone.

Jin: I know its just... i don't think i could be around him alone. the dynamic is all messed up you know.

Jk: take yoongi

Jin: yoogni hates him right now!

Jk: exactly, hopefully you all could have a nice chat. because when you guys aren't talking the whole group is in shambles anyway. so it has to be you two.

Jk looked down to see a message from Tae telling him to hurry up.

Jk: Hyung i have to go. But please do this and let me know how it goes