18♡

~𝒫𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓇 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒𝓈. 𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹 𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 𝓈𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝒾 𝓃𝑜𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓀 𝑜𝓃 𝓂𝓊𝓁𝓉𝒾𝓅𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒. 𝐼𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝓎 𝒯𝓎𝓅𝑜𝓈.... 𝒩𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒹𝒾𝒹𝓃'𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 :)

Choi Unji

I laughed at my dad's corny joke. As my mom mugged us. I was finally back in korea. I felt a little better being home. After spending a week with a clingy Namjoon who might I add was also back in korea. I felt as if I had gotten a little closure on our situation and didn't have to walk on egg shells.

I wouldn't say we've made any serious progression. But its something I guess. Looking up from my plate i watched as my mom mugged us. We were cracking jokes in Korean and although my mother spoke the language it wasn't her first language so she always felt weird speaking it because she thought she sounded dumb when she did. 

All these years even behind closed doors she was shy about her pronunciation. So she talks in english as much as she can around those she's close with and uses Korean to fill the gap in things they don't understand. 

She's always jealous when me and my dad do things like this because she wants to join in but doesn't like how she sounds.

i nudged my dad and he looked over at me before i tilted my head at mom who he instantly looked at. He smiled winking at her and she blushed looking away. 

Mom: So honey will you be spending time with namjoon back here in korea? You guys seem to be doing good. 

I frowned messing with the food on my plate. I could tell they noticed my mood shift.

𝐀𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲. 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐭 𝐢𝐭. 

i wanted to change the subject. I'm not really interested on getting my hopes up when it comes to namjoon He's too unpredictable. 

Dad: Don't worry too much about it sweetheart

he said patting my shoulder. I smiled about to speak up but my phone rung. 

I looked down and saw Eric's name. Smiling i excused myself and answered the call

𝐇𝐄𝐘𝐘𝐘𝐘𝐘 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭??

i asked excited to hang with my friend. He chuckled.

Eric: Actually.. I think i found a cool place for you. I was able to get my hand on the keys wanna check it out? and before you answer, I'm sitting outside of your parents place right now

i started laughing

𝐖𝐨𝐰... 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭... 𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤. 𝐎𝐤𝐚𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐛 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫... 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭.